Did Trump's Recent "Light Inside the Body & Disinfectant Injection for the Lungs" Moment Make You Question the Purpose of the Universe?

supercutebutt
Use ONLY Trump Brand Snake Oil
Use ONLY Trump Brand Snake Oil
Toddlers have more sense than Donald Trump. Video below...

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."

-PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP”
Did Trumps Recent Light Inside the Body & Disinfectant Injection for the Lungs Moment Make You Question the Purpose of the Universe?
Yeah. It sorta seems like nothing makes sense anymore.
Nah. Trump is just a stupid person who, years ago, conned other stupid people into thinking he was smart.
All I know is that November 3rd can't get here fast enough.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
For the dummies posting a defense of Trump's idiotic statements, he was "being sarcastic." You have to get on board with the latest talking points or Trump will take away your Trumptard card.
23
3