We're all going to get infected and die from Coronavirus, no matter WHAT we do. Right?

Anonymous
Even animals and plants are far from safe.

The virus is totally invincible, and it has a 100% mortality rate, and so far everybody who's caught the virus has died or is in the process of dying. And it is a slow and excruciating death, feels like drowning and vomiting at the same time.

The only difference is that during lockdown, the infections/deaths are held back. Also, an impending second wave that will be 50 times more powerful and devastating than this one, is lurking about, and can FINISH US any day now. And an impending third wave this September will be even MORE powerful than the second, and destroy any remaining sign of life on Earth.

So if I were you I would... um... PANIC! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 🀯🀯😱😱
3
11