Do you find it fascinating how wormholes and time-travel is theoretically possible?

Jeevan18

I feel like the majority of people aren't aware of this but theoretically it is possible warp space time and travel vast distances using wormholes. It stems from Einstein's theory of general relativity. I'm not an expert so I don't know how it works in technical terms. it is theoretically possible to create wormholes that bend space time in order to make long journeys shorter, it can be seen clearly in the image below.
Wormhole
Wormhole
Wormholes are impossible as we don't have the material that is even needed to create one but it's theoretically possible.

Time travel i the future is theoretically possible and actually probable. I think it's possible and will happen in the future when we have the technology. The premise of this revolves around time dilation which is the difference between elapsed time between two clocks

Let's say we have someone called X that was on Earth and Y who was in a spaceship that was going at a speed of 99.5% of the speed of light. If Y was travelling at that speed for let's say 4 years and then came back, Y would have only aged by 8 years, however, X would have aged much longer than that, perhaps by 30 years or probably more. The reason is because of time dilation, the closer you get to the speed of light, the more time dilation.

Science is amazing.
1 mo
Sorry about some of the spelling mistakes. It's 2am haha.
0
5