Do you believe everything that has been said about the virus? ?

Anonymous
I never like trump before because of his racist stereotypical talk... but putting that aside I believe he is the most normal realistic president we have ever had...

i had never voted for him and even disliked him to the point of thinking I hated him.. but he’s just normal.. not like the rest of the politicians with their education and big scholarly words trying to impress and go with what’s deemed as “presentable”..

I still disagree with anyone judging you by what others do based on race and such but here is the reason why I will be voting for trump this year

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-identifies-another-hoax-the-coronavirus-152649383.html
We are fed lies on the daily. I’m not saying it is entirely fake but I do believe the media (news is part of the media) feed is what they want us to believe)
for example the fires in Santa Clarita last week.. I panicked because my dad and brother were working there when I saw it on the news.. it looked awful and scary
i hurried and called them to check in them and tell them to be careful when suddenly they laughed and said I’m crazy... I said I’m watching it live on the news right this moment! And he puts the camera to show... was nothing! He’s like there was a little bit of smoke but it’s gone now and it wasn’t even noticeable at all.
the news has was to make everything appear worse than it really is and feed you words to scare you.. it’s unbelievable how we are fed lie that seem true.. it’s disgusting.
Trump may not be smart and somewhat racist but most people are.. at least he won’t feed us as many lies as the “educated politicians and news anchors” do.
TRUMP 2020 and beyond if possible!!! No more liars please it’s gross.
the writer of that article made it to receive an opposite reaction as in omg what an awful crazy president but instead I see it as omg finally an honest person on tv. 😑 enough with the bs lies.
7
1