Have you heard about the " red eyed creature in O'hare?

UnknownGagsUser
USPS Employee Reports Seven-Foot-Tall, Red-Eyed Creature at O'Hare International Airport

Manuel Navarette of UFO Clearinghouse recently received the following report from a woman who said she'd seen a seven-foot-tall, red-eyed creature after leaving work at the United States Postal Service (USPS) sorting facility in Chicago's O'Hare International Airport at around 11 pm on Thursday, September 24th.

I had just left work at the USPS Sorting Facility at O’Hare Airport at about 11:00 pm on Thursday the 24th of September and was walking out to my car when I saw something standing at the far end of the parking [lot] where I usually park. At first I thought it was a very tall person with a long coat. As I got closer to my car, I unlocked my car, which caused my headlights to come on. My headlights hit the person standing about 20 to 25 feet from my car causing it to turn and look right at me.

I saw that this was not some person but some red-eyed [creature], and what appeared to be a coat were actually wings which it spread out as it turned to look at me. At first I thought it was some kind of very, very large bird, but I’ve never seen any bird that stood almost seven feet tall. I’m 5’4" and this thing looked taller than me by at least two feet. This thing then started making some type of chirping sound, almost a half chirp and half click like someone was clicking their tongue but much much faster. It then made some type of screeching sound and took off running toward me, it got to within 10 feet of me and took off into the air and flew above me.

www.singularfortean.com/.../usps-employee-reports-seven-foot-tall-red-eyed-creature-at-ohare-international-airport
Have you heard about the  red eyed creature in Ohare?
11
0