COCID-19 vaccine test from Pfizer show 90% efficacy will you take the vaccine if it comes out next month?

blondfrog
It's a miracle right after the election results. I hate Trump and he's a piece of shit but this seems shady as shit. I feel like either they had a vaccine already a couple of months ago and were holding out on us or it really was a way to get Trump to lose the election. I mean it is also possible that the vaccine is legit considering how long scientist have been working on it. Personally I will wait until enough people take it to see if it actually works then I will take it.
I will take it right away
I am just like you I will wait until enough people have taken to see if it actually is effective.
I will only take it once I get Covid-19 and facing close to death or in a lot of pain.
Vote C
But we also need people to take it right away cause if people like that didn't exist then you would never know its actually effective cause you wouldn't be able to see if the vaccine actually works.
Vote D
n64 Resident Evil 2 boobs
Vote E
Enhanced Resident Evil 2 boobs
Vote F
Squirrel eating apple sauce
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
17