In the wake of the storming of the Capital Building, was it any surprise that the Republicans tried to pull a false equivalence with Antifa & BLM?

Ad_Quid_Orator
OK, as I'm sure you've heard, many right wing pundits are saying that the left is hypocritical for giving way more condemnation to the storming of the capital building than the Antifa and BLM riots. But what their claim boils down to is this: the "left wing media" is more concerned about riots in response to the rise of an authoritarian regime than an attempted coup to consolidate the power of said regime. I mean this is like asking why do historians condemn the coup that put Augusto Pinochet in power but condone the riots that occurred against his regime. I'm sorry but chocking the response disparity to partisan bias can only be described as contriving hypocrisy.
1
2