Would you rather get seriously ill because you dont believe in the Covid vaccine or you better have mild symptoms of it if you get the shot anyway?

kitty71
Would you rather get seriously ill because you dont believe in the Covid vaccine or you better have mild symptoms of it if you get the shot anyway?
I know there are million people around the world who do not believe this virus is real and they say is like any other cold or flu (it is not like any regular cold or flu, that is alreayd proven, they are similar but not the same so the approach to COVID is different than the flu or common cold and also it is a new type of virus known to humanity so the reason scientis and doctors have do more research about it) so they do not even concern of following hygiene protocols or wear mask or do the distancing or avoid big crowds.

Anyway even if many do not believe in the vaccine because I had heard so many absurd reasons (sorry but it is the truth) such as it changes the DNA, it has a chip on it, it has something to do with the beast number 666, among other not so absurd reasons I have heard why many people do not want to get vaccinated, like the side effects are worse than the own vaccine, people do get complicated, etc etfc.

So even so, if there is no other option not to get vaccinated and you do not want to get vaccinated, Would you rather get seriously complicated by not getting the shot and end up in a hospital ward or die or you prefer to get the shot to minimize teh complicated effects of the virus in case you catch it in your system so you may not have the possibility to end up in a hospital ward. Also knowing that if you do not get the vaccine you still can infect other people if you catch it, even your love ones and friends.

Like some old adage or old phrase says: "It is better than nothing"
Add Opinion