Do You Think New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Should Resign Because He is Attracted to Females?

VOTE BELOW!
VOTE BELOW!
This question isn't about nursing homes and covid. It is about three women saying that they got the impression that the single Andrew Cuomo was attracted to them. He even allegedly kissed a lady once. Should he resign in shame?

"As I got up to leave and walk toward an open door, he stepped in front of me and kissed me on the lips," Lindsey Boylan wrote, describing the encounter. "I was in shock, but I kept walking."

Another lady named Charlotte Bennett dropped this bombshell, "Without explicitly saying it, he implied to me that I was old enough for him and he was lonely," she said.

Should Andrew Cuomo resign?

VOTE BELOW!
Yes. I do feel he should resign because of the allegations by the three women.
No. I do not feel he should resign because of the allegations by the three women.
GirlGuy
1 mo
Also, Cuomo once "cupped" a lady's face...
pbs.twimg.com/.../Evb3UtaXAAAYyuS
Anna Ruch has her face horrifically cupped by Governor Andrew Cuomo
25
8