Men and Women what are your guys New Years resolutions?

FinalFantasyBro
I know it might seem a bit early to start thinking of your resolution but considering December is the last month of the year and we are all will officially be heading off towards 2022. It in general made me think what would you ladies and gentlemen are hoping to achieve for next year? Personally for myself I in general have a ton of goals I want to realistically achieve next year but I only list off three of my New Year Resolutions.

Job Searching- By next year I would realistically wish I could find paid work, I thankfully am attending this adult day program who will help me in finding work. I currently doesn't have a job ever since The Covid had occurred but eventually my day program will start helping me find employment. Basically finding a paid job is one of my main NY goals.

Getting my own driver license- I honestly don't technically know if I would be able to get a driver license next year but having my own driver license has always been one of my goals I hopefully can achieve. I been only reading the DMV book, but I honestly wouldn't mind actually practicing learning how to drive for real, I think my dad might be the one who will show me how to drive. But yes I really want to get my own driver's license though.

Going back to school- Just like getting my driver's license I honestly don't know if I would be able to go back too school next year but I have been thinking of going back to school to focused on my studies. I been wanting to become a filmmaker so I think going to get education would help me learned how to actually create films both live action and animation.

You guys have now know my future New Years Resolutions but what sorts of goals do you men and women hopefully want to achieve in 2022?
3
15