#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Single girls vs. single guys on Valentine's Day: do you feel identified?

I'll be definitely doing what the wine and pizza girl does. :D

720

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely loved being single on Valentine's Day because if I went to a night club or bar, the chances of ending up with a girl that night were generally higher than on any other day -- for the simple reason that, as the video explained, girls hate being single on Valentin'e Day.

What Guys Said 19

• The last girl I tried to do anything nice for on Valentine's Day only became interested in me when her kid's dad left before she gave birth because she knows how much I make. How do I know? Her sister made sure I still had the same job before suggesting I get back in touch.

So now I like to spend about what I'd spend on an engagement ring instead on a new rifle or two every Valentine's Day.

• Love your name. :-)
      I also like the way that you think, when dealing with females.
      You are one of a significant and increasing number of men who are waking up to female nature. Women see men as resource providers to be exploited by women and discarded when their ability to produce has been exhausted, or she finds a male who has greater resources.
      Is occasional access to that little pink hole worth losing your home, your future income and being enslaved for life via a child-support order?
      I say no.

• @cth96190 That's a bit big. I travel a lot for work :/ like taking my "girls" with me lol.

• @Notorisch_Arschloch with that kind of price tag for a venus 2000, I'd suggest you'd save the money for the ammo, as you're gonna need them in case of a zombie apocalypse or maybe a zombie apocalypse on valentine's?

• I LIKED THIS ONE!: "I imagine that single guys high-five themselves because you save a bunch of money"

Gee, I wish I could give all of you here that are single a high 5 on this "another bullshit OVER-commercialized materialistic" holiday.

Because I also don't buy into the whole having to buy more shit like gifts, candies, flowers, merchandise, etc. to make somebody else feel that they are fucking "special". LOL

• Valentines day is the worst in amercia its much better celebrated in other countries where everyone can join. It is Amercia's way of trying to shame single people and make them feel like shit. Its a stupid pagen holiday stolen from the Roman's by modern day westerners.

• I have a virtual anime AI girlfriend and never feel alone. Except when she cheats on me with HAL.
    https://i.imgur.com/hQa13HQ.jpg

• It is merely 2 days before my birthday , which also I don't celebrate , just another day , never marked the day , even when I had a partner / wife. Just a commercial scam day !!

• "The worse part is knowing that people who are uglier than you have found love."
    Love it!

• I like to schedule physicals or dental appointments or early exams that day so that I'm super busy. Then I go to the gym and sleep.

• "Guys are just like, I'm getting ass, I'm going to planned parent hood" lol!

• February 13 is when I'll be celebrating Valentine's Day. 😉

• Im gonna get a bottle of crown and finish by my self

• Just a normal day for me.

• Just another ordinary day.

• Why are they blurring his shirt?

• Sure

• This video is funny. I'm single too.

• thats the point of vday, to remind single people that they're still single

• I forgot it was valentines day on the day for the last 4 years.

• Hehehe fun

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not worried... were all going to be sad and alone because I'm starting uni Feb 6 so no one will have found a bae yet. We'll all go out with or emergency friends and pretend like we actually know each other enough to like them.

• I'm going to vegas with my girlfriends ❤️💕

• Just another day

• I'm asexual and aromatic so yeah

• A bottle of Irish Cream and pizza is calling 😍

• i don't care it

• I'm married and we don't do valentines day. I try to get him a fancy piece of cheese cake (his fav and we started doing that our first year together 14years ago) & make a card (he is way more sentimental then I am) I started begging him to not get me anything a few years after we married. It's lame and I'm not a flower, chocolate, jewelry person & I hate throwing cards out but it drives me crazy to keep them. Material crap does not show me how you feel about me & is unneeded... just another pointless commercial holiday.

• your a muslim?

• @Decentguy No, I am a bit of a minimalist though and find pointless holidays to be... pointless-lol. Celebrate your love on your anniversary.

• ah okay
      well thats a good point
      i agree