Most Helpful Girl
Think of her and her interests, hobbies, past times, etc. You can get her a specialty box of chocolates with a gift card or a small gift from her favourite store.
-Does she like jewelry? Pickup a nice necklace or a pair of earrings for her and hide a little note in the box wishing her a happy valentines day, with a simple compliment. It'd be a great gift, and she could look at the note and smile every time she opens the box to wear them.
Some other ideas are:
- A dinner date with some flowers
- a movie night for you two, maybe you could make her dinner and share some time together.
- A small box filled of those candy hearts with words printed on them. Along with a card and possibly a gift card to one of her favourite places / stores.
- A book, if she's into reading. You can attach a sticky note somewhere in the book so when she gets to that page she can see it, and it'll be a cute reminder of you
- does she drink tea/coffee? Pickup a tea mug and you can make a DIY mug with a sharpie for her. (You will have to bake it to make the marker set) and put a cute saying on it, or write your two names and add a few hearts around. Then fill the mug with some candy she'd like. You can put it into a small gift bag for easy carrying. This is an inexpensive, creative idea that can definitely work for any occasion.
- Another few options: stuffed animal (her fav.) for valentines day, and a couple of roses. A photo of the two of you, a perfume / body mist in her favourite scent.
Basically, put some thought into something she would like. You know her best, and if you think about her, her interests, likes, needs, her personality, and everything else, you should be able to think of something special just for her. It doesn't have to be expensive, flashy, or over the moon incredible. Usually its the little things that mean the most, and no matter what it is, a gift coming from you will make her happy.
I hope you think of something, and hopefully these few ideas helped!
Most Helpful Guy