#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Anyone else hate Valentine's Day?

I'm jealous of the happy people

145

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked Valentine's Day in elementary school when everyone had to give everyone a valentine and they were just cute (but mostly rather stupid) cards that you buy at the dollar store that come with stamps of lollipops or something. Except writing them for a whole class when you're in elementary school is really boring so in hindsight I guess it was annoying. Now I hate Valentine's Day, not necessarily bc I'm jealous, but bc it causes so much stupid drama and people get so worked up about it like what the heck, everyone used to get cards, why don't we all go back to elementary school?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly have no feelings towards it. It's a day for selling overpriced themed products, I think most people realise that. It can be a bit of fun when you're in a relationship. When you're not you're just saving money. Win win.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 4

• "I'm jealous of the happy people"
    https://i.imgur.com/3WKhMLT.jpg

• You are too young to be jealous of others , just improve yourself and be one of happy people

• Literally 3/4 of my school mates are in relation shits. (Joke of ship) For all I know, only 2% are single, and I'm the 2%

• I play games mainly because I can't get someone, I'd decrease it if I got someone

• Quit for a while and focus on your purpose

• Count your blessings, not your flaws. :3

• I do when I'm single