Ladies, what are you doing for your man on Valentine's Day?

If you aren't doing Valentine's Day, congratulations, this question isn't for you.

What are you planning to do for your guy? I'm planning on getting a new bra and panty set (hopefully red) and giving him an hour long massage with candles. I'm also putting together a small gift basket of things that he likes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, maybe this question isn't for me, but I've gotta comment on your plans... getting the new set of lingerie... Awesome...
    what you plan on doing with it... Lame
    i recommend posing...

• Well, that's what he wants. So I want to give him what he wants. He's not really into posing and pictures and stuff.

• I never had anyone on Valentine's Day. I probably won't care too much next year. I just want to do it once.

• Then by all means... do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I have agreed not to exchange gifts this year, but I'll still give him a handmade card, and probably some chocolate as well. We won't have time for a lot of activities on the day itself because he works late, but we'll be having a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. The weekend after we are planning to cook a fun meal and make some Valentine's day themed treats. We might exchange massages and that sort of thing too. Most of our plans are mutual and are things that both of us want, so making a handmade Valentine is the main thing that I'm doing specifically "for him".

What Guys Said 2

• my ex broke up with me on valentines day, its my birthday, my 22nd is going to suck

• shit man i'm sorry

• @WriterAndPainter nope, sadly not, it was my first relationship and it really fucked me up bad, I just got over it a couple of months ago

• Well I'm sowwie. First ones are always tough, but wait until after Valentine's Day. Too much expectations. When you're ready you'll find someone again:) you're young and it's all good. Do you have a mom that you're close with?

• I'm gonna give it to her.

What Girls Said 21

• Got him one of those extreme driving experiences where they let you drive a Ferrari and Lamborghini around a track with no speed limits. And I'll probably give him road head on the way home after. We go to dinner together somewhere nice but he makes the reservations. Breakfast in bed the next morning. Love it.

• That sounds spectacular tbh!

• He'd really love that driving experience thing if he's the kind that's really into cars. My ex is a huuuuge car guy and he got to drive a Ferrari for his birthday 2 years ago and he really enjoyed it very much.

• We're going to comic con a few days before Valentine's so we'll be broke and I can't afford to do much :( I think that we're gonna stay in on Valentine's, get a take away and bake a cake (probably red velvet for the theme but we've had stuff for lemon sponge for ages that we still haven't used :P )

• I've no idea.

I looked into a meal. That's a write off - we don't eat the "set" posh meals. We like food not three shit they've ruined to be "romantic"

I looked into a safari park experience. Far too expensive.

So currently he has his tubby mrs in bed in a smelly t-shirt to unwrap.

• I'm making him a surf-and-turf type o' dinner, and buying him this game he's wanted for a while and we're going to binge play.

• I'm buying him a personalised book on reasons why I love him, we will probably go out for a meal and then come home and either play video games or watch a movie or anime

• Yeah, I plan on giving him an ass kicking on Injustice with Harley Quinn like I do everyday lol

• Awe thats awesome. I kinda wanted to something romantic, but my SO both agreed nothing this valentines day... so maybe next year haha

• I'm going to get my boyfriend a calander keychain with our anniversary date on it. Only a small somthing but at least he'll never forget the day we got together XD

• We're long distance and won't be able to celebrate it together.
    He won't have a lot of cell service because of where his job is requiring him to go. (Middle of nowhere hahah).
    So hopefully we will be able to talk and then celebrate it together another time :)

• I actually recorded myself playing and singing him a song, accompanied by a slideshow with pics of me. However, we broke up about 2 weeks ago (on good terms), and we still talk and are friends and all that. I made that video before all that happened, and I'm still debating if I should still send it to him as a "Thank you for the memories" kinda thing since I put in quite a lot of time and work into it :/

• hahaha it s sort off my bday
    so even though ima single I still have plans with my friends and some surprises and so

• Well I'm planning to give him a box full of his favorite chocolates. Then at the end of the night, I'm going back to his place and surprise him with my red strappy lingerie ;)

• I made him an album with pics of us, Valentine's Day coupons (ex: no chores day) and I'm thinking of getting him something "manlier", like a cool video game. I haven't planned anything for the day because he said he'd surprise me.

• I.. dont.. have.. a.. man..

• I'm going to tell him that we'll celebrate on the 15th so we can get a shit ton of discounted candy.

• Nothing.

• Wow. You are energetic. I'll wait for our anniversary in a couple of months. That is more special to us.

• Wine, chocolates and quiet steak dinner at home.

• Nothing, just nothing

• no freaking clue, it includes sex of course. But, no idea what else.

• I'm going to get those chalk hearts and eat them by myself, because I don't have a boyfriend.

• Nothing. As usual.