#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Have you ever fallen in love? How do you define love?

What is love and how do you understand what is love? How do you separate lust love and infatuation? I am confused.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to ask the same question. And my answer is that I have no idea how to define love. I don't know if I've ever been in love.

• Me neither. I wonder what others think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone feels/sees love/lust/infatuation differently.
    However, from my personal experience, I've experienced all 3.
    When I lust for someone, I only ever think about them when I'm horny. They don't cross my mind other than when sex is involved. I don't care for them or their private lives and frankly, I don't want to.
    When i feel infatuated by someone, it usually is this intense feeling of affection that is so.. strong, it feels almost like a bomb because my feelings over flow to the point they just.. stop. Like.. I just.. get bored of them. (This has happened in all of my previous relationships, hence why they are previous, haha.)

Recently (3-4 months ago) I fell inlove for the first time. And honestly, i can say it's the most confusing, yet, comforting feeling ever. I suddenly felt this fire inside of me - I felt more daring to stand up to people I've been scared of, tackle tasks and idea's that felt impossible. I have become more of myself then I've ever felt. I feel like i found myself when i found my partner.- But, it also comes with feelings of great protection towards my partner. I feel like a mother, constantly worrying "wear a jacket, it's cold outside." "I told you don't smoke just now, you'll feel sick" "Honey, you should really go sleep, you gotta be up early tomorrow" and so on (I could write a book). Also, I have this great interest and need to be involved in my partners life, I wanna know everything. The meanest thing someone said to her when she was a child, how she broke her arm, things her mother and her would do, etc. I want to know everything, not for a personal gain at all, just... Innocent involvement. I have now noticed, everything i do (even subconsciously) I do for her. When i'm in the shop, I find myself looking for her favourite drinks/food. I find myself engrossed in articles about stuff she is into and that i have no interest in, but yet, somehow i do.
    I want to touch her body constantly, but not even in a sexual way (however irresistible she is). I just love the feeling of her smooth, perfect skin on my fingertips, the warmth she radiates, her curves and even the lack of curves. I want to constantly just stare at her. I can't look away, no matter how good the movie is, or how interesting the conversation around us is, I just.. ah, her face. So beautiful. - Anyway, right, sorry, see what i mean? Insane. Being inlove is scary, haha. Feel like at this point, I sound like a creep and I'm way off subject, haha.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1