#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's Day Contest: What is this girl thinking?

The day of love is almost here! Many people will be celebrating by going on dates or sharing sweet moments with their loved ones. However, many others may not be so thrilled with V-day or seeing so many lovey-dovey couples out and about. Which brings us to the picture below. πŸ‘‡

What is going through her mind? We want to hear your most creative, funny, and original ideas!
How to Enter:
Entering the contest is easy! Just leave your entry in the form of an Opinion on this question.

When Will the Contest End?
The contest will end on Valentine's Day, February 14th and winners will be announced on February 15th.

What are the Prizes? πŸ†πŸ…πŸŽ–
- Two top winners (one girl and one guy) with the best captions will each win a $25 Amazon gift card!
- Two second place winners will each receive 500 Xper points.
- Two third place winners will each receive 250 Xper points.

Don't forget to give a 'like' to your favorite entries! We can't wait to see what you all come up with. Good luck! ❀️
Thanks so much everyone for sharing your awesome and funny entries! There were many great captions but after careful consideration, here are our winners!

The top winners who will each receive a $25 gift card are:
@LindsayRB91rds
@BruceJender

Our second place winners who will each receive 500 Xper points are:
@mellifluous_girl
@Belgie

And our third place winners who will each receive 250 Xper points are:
@CaramelCookie
@BobbyD1982

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! :)

179356

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 355

• Girl On Bench:

WTF? GROSSS! That guy just knelled in a pile of cat shit and didn't even notice. The girl is pretty stupid too. The fact that his hands are so small is rather off-putting if you ask me. Also, how does he hold that box with such small hands? And what's going on with that cat anyway? You can't have cats and fairies dating? It's just going to be physically unnatural. Fuck it's cold, she said she'd be here like 30 min. ago...

• That girl's crazy ! She's all hot and wet for this clown and thinks he's the real deal... love and commitment. YEAH RIGHT Just look at that clown. He bought a box of chocolates and is just lookin to get laid and tell all his friends about it. Even that cat knows "IT'S BULLS#/T".

• It took my boyfriend two seconds to find a used lip balm from his back pocket and present it to me, but then all of a sudden he pulls a wrapped gift outta nowhere to give to my bestie? Smh dude I outta pay Greg to lay you out on the field... Pecker head...

• 'I wish I wasn't super-glued to this bench so awkwardly, and my twitchy eye is bad today!'

If it has to be Valentine's related;
    'Omg she's so lucky to receive such a perfect, well presented and cute... box; I mean, ew everyone knows good gifts are too big for boxes.'

• I bet that she's thinking "why didn't I get someone to love me like that!" she's thinking that her relationships have never worked out and she's jealous and angry about seeing the proposal. she's had good guys but not one of them ever been that good. so she's angry on the out side but on the inside she's crying and most likely begging God to give her the same thing.

• My perception about what my girl is thinking about the V-day is that she won't be excited about specific days where we should pour gifts 🎁 on our better halfs, she shows the same love and affection towards me round the year. And I'm fortunate that I found her.

• What's going through my mind is "Do girls really like those pajamagram hoodie/footie things?"

It's a mystery to me.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...285b1c2ecd.jpg

• "Did her eyes just turn into hearts? And what's up with those hearts floating above her head? This is scientifically impossible!"

• The girls probably thinking get a room! Maybe as an afterthought she's thinking damn I'm cold because the way she looks she looks like she's called, and she may want to be in the arms or warm man and be all snuggled up to him but with that face looking to get a man. Nice

• Must be nice, miss blond and beautiful.
    By the worlds above and below, hear me prediction!
    A month from now on, they shall break up upon the most silly excuse. However she will find out, THAT SHE HOLDS HER CHILD.
    *Sigh* What am I thinking? Attractive ones sure have it nice. How long have I been alone?

• I should have brought my glasses. Everything is so fucking blurry.
    What did that square-ass guy eat! it smells like shit!

Try for a parks and rec leslie, ben, ann joke. I couldn't think of one.
    And since its valentines days soon I'd like to suggest (dick in a box by justin timberlake) for you all to get into the mood :)

• "Ugh, stupid Valentine's day, giving all these stupid couples a reason to be more stupid. Them and their su called love, i want love... But nooo I'm sitting here waiting on my ride, who happens to be a cute guy friend, who is already dating someone. God his girlfriend is a bitch...
    He's so oblivious to what's right in front of him! Stupid Valentine's day... You she your happiness can die!"

• "Come with us they said, it will be fun they said!"

• her mysterious face reflects that she is certainly not happy with something. certainly she is not missing her loved one. certainly she is not waiting for someone. maybe later she will find a way to ruin their relationship.

• Why are those people in my way? I can't even see that cat thing over there. What's it even doing? Why is it in this picture? It looks like it's giving something to a mouse? That makes no sense

• "How pathetic, these fools need a valentimes day to show affection for eachother. Im forever alone, however I for one do not care. This day will flash by and everyone will forget all about it. Goodluck to you guys and your bullshit valentimes day. Im going to sabojate there relationship by stealing this girls man. Hmm. Where should i start."

• 'what a gold-digger she is. he is a moron to think that getting a gift for her will help him get laid tonight.'

• Even the damn cat and mouse are dating? Maybe I should join girls ask guys and ask why I can't get a date

• On the name of Valentine's, this girl doesn't know that he's just deceiving her. Just like that cat, who is preparing her food.

• Upvote XD

• @Pig_Sty Thanks ^_^
      I wanted to post something more explicit but it wasn't in sexual behaviour so, this opinion is just a censored version.

• she's envious about the things she is seeing and can be that she might be also angry that her boyfriend is not making her such a kind of gesture or she might be hating on people because she just never such a kind of intimacy with somebody and is annoyed by emotional kind of things.

• More from Guys
    335

What Girls Said 178

• She's jealous cause she's single and wants love like that. She wants gifts and wishes to be someone's Valentine's cause she doesn't have one. She's thinking "eww I wish I had someone like that but nope here I am waiting for the bus single and alone." :(

• She woke up determine not to let the day get to her, so what if she's single Valentine's day was nothing but another day who the hell cares it would be her first time being single in years she walked down the hall of her apartment building passing a man holding flowers "Flowers" she thought "You can buy flowers any day doing it today is so.. forced" she laughed a bit heading to the elevators She waited for her coffee surrounded by the "Loving" couples stuck behind a pair of teens too busy making out to notice they were next in line she sipped her coffee and thought how good it would taste at the park, at their spot he doesn't own it it was theirs to share that little bench where they first said I love you she would sit there sip her coffee and watch the morning go by and when she got there and there he was HIM and HER was it not bad enough he cheated but he brought HER HERE the nerve of him she probably didn't know what this place meant but he did how could he do that this was THEIR place he glanced at her a small glimpse of shock but there was something else as though he was telling her to leave as if it was his place to do that "Nope" not today she said as she sat down at HER spot

• Ik it's too late but I just barely found out about the contest so I'm posting this for laughs.

"He doesn't even realize that she's staring at those hideous animals behind him. What a self-centered muggle, thinking everything is about him. I hope they get eaten by dementors."

• This is what's going on through her head... she has been lonely for a while. Because she broke up with her ugly-butt cheating husband. And when she's sees a guy with a girl on Valentine's Day... she's thinking love is gross and he's probably an asshole who has another side chick. OR she may pretending to be grossed out but really she wants to have a threesome with that handsome devil and his girl... lol jk πŸ˜‚

• "Hmpf, look at all these puny peasants sharing their love! They don't know how this stuff works! I will not share MY love with ANYONE, and someday I'll have more stored love than anyone else. No one will have as much love as I have, you just wait and see!"

• She would have been thinking:
    "Everything on this planet is paired up, just look at the cat and mouse! Man, what a joke, am I not even comparable to non-humans."
    Next thought:
    "And how could I forget about herrrr! She found another one so damd quickly - speaking of which, who is that little odd ball? Her tastes have changed."

Lol I have watched too many romantic dramas. Happy Valentines, all the single organisms out there!

• I guess she enjoys being told by commercialized mass media when to forcefully show emotions for those she loves. This thought bubble ain't near big enough to explain how Valentine's Day was NEVER about romance and innocent lovers until it became commercialized.

• Inter-species relationships - what kind of world do we live in where cats and mice are allowed to marry? It isn't natural! Look at that perfectly normal same-species, heterosexual couple! That's natural! They should take note!

#edgy #actualproblemspeoplewouldhaveinthiscrazyworld

• Yo kitty cat 🐱 come here you little shit, let me pet you, maybe go for a walk together, get some fish 🐟 n chips 🍟, don't worry ill eat the chips you can have the fish, and maybe just maybe if your lucky enough at the end of the date, You might just get lucky πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ... your place or mine!!

• The girl with heart's in her eyes seems shallow she didn't get anything for him and probably gets gifts from like 20 guys he thinks it will win her over on v day when in reality she will ditch him for the next cute guy the girl in the gray is probably his friend and who actually loves him so she is made that he has fallen for a shallow girl and wished he showed interest in her.

• Just look at those two! They think their love will last forever. Humph! I bet he's only giving her gifts because he has to. Mark my words. Something will happen and Mr. And Ms. "Perfect " won't be so in love anymore!

• that's what he did to me yesterday and now he's doing it again to blondie? hmmm doesn't he freakin' see me sitting here?

• Ugh so jealous! Everyone is getting something from their partners and I don't even have a partner. I'm so lonely that even a cat is giving its partner a present.

• "I followed them out here only to see my best friend's boyfriend give her a gift. If it makes her happy, then I'm okay with it, but dang am I jealous of her! I must put effort to look for a man like him, who will treat me well."

• She's thinking about how she's single on Valentine's Day and there's a couple next to her and she's hating herself for being single while comparing herself to them. Or maybe her boyfriend broke up with her on Valentine's Day and she hates that there's a cat giving a mouse a Valentine. She just hates Valentine's Day.

• she thinks ''ugh love comes at a price... in a few years he will leave you for a younger woman and he will bang other chicks while and leave you with your kids just like bob did , oh bob why did you leave me? why did you did leave your kids behind oh why... i do not freaking deserve waiting out here alone in the cold for the dog to poop while you and my kids got to celebrate valentines day with your new 15 year old looking girlfriend !!!'' end of story

• Today she is ur princess and he is ur prince... just wait for 2mortow... back to reality she will be that "sl*t " he f*cked on V day and he will be the do#chebag who dumped her after v day. only show off ! hypocrites it's just for today sweet just for today... 😀😷😈

• Based on the look on her face, I believe she is thinking "Lucky her, I am just sitting over here waiting for Mr. Right to drop into my lap... I might be waiting a while. Remember to buy ice cream at the grocery."

• " LOOK AT THIS!
    Disgusting, all that sappy shit.
    They'll probably break up in a year...
    Oh what am I saying, I'm just angry I'm single.
    Even that cat and mouse are getting love.
    Not even my cats love me." Thinks she.

• Buy a cat, they said. He'll never leave you like a man would, they said. Well now my man AND my cat found different valentines. Another night on gag it is.

• More from Girls
    158