#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What's your opinion on Valentines day?

Do you love? hate? couldn't care less?

1715

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks guys have to go out and spend a bunch money on the girl just to keep them happy. you have to go out to dinner and spend a bunch of money. I swear Valentine's Day is just a scheme made up by corporations to get us to spend money

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care for it. It feels meaningless. Everyone wants someone to love them on Valentines day and do something special, but I don't really feel like it's special because whoever you're with anyways generally feels obligated to do something or get you something so it's not REALLY done out of affection or anything. More so that they don't look like jackass for not doing something. I want a guy to be sweet on a random day because he thought of me, not because he was reminded over and over and pressured.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 16

• i think it's a great day to look forward to bc people will show they affection and how much they love their partners just a little bit more this day and it's cute.❤

• No opinion really. I think it's nice to have a day to spend on your relationship with you significant other, but other than that, it's nothing.

• I think it's a good time to show your SO that you appreciate them, but I kind of feel like it's talked up a little too much

• I didn't care when I was single, now that I'm in a relationship it sounds fun.

• I could careless I mean I always get something cute but that's all the time

• Care less its just a way for companies to get out $$

• Fuck Valentine's Day. Any day love can be celebrated or whatever.

• Another business opportunity as Thankgivings, Santa Claus, Christmas and so on.

• I don't hate it , I just don't like it when I'm single

• I hate PDA with a passion. nough said.

• It's just another day to me.

• I love valentines day.

• If you're single it's like any other day

• I like valentines day. It's cute and romantic...

• I really hate to sound like that girl but, I think its so cute and I would love to reciece flowers, or choclates, or anything. But I never have recoeved anything from a guy and it makes me sad because this year I was crushing on this guy hoping that by valentines day we'll be talking and maybe we can go see Fifty Shades Darker. But that isn't going to happen and it kinda makes me upset. I want the whole flowers and the shabang. But one day I will have someone to celebrate it, but it sucks seeing that you won't get anything.

• I know my spelling is off but i was just typing without paying attention

• It's just a day. I don't really care as long as I get chocolate.

Valentines Day