#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Girls, How would you feel if a random guy asked for a first date on Valentines day?

Ladies how would you react if some guy who's never talked to you before asked you out for V-Day? Would you just go with it, make him reschedule, or reject him? (Given the guy looks average)

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably reject it for the fact I dont know the guy. If we'd been talking for a while then maybe

What Girls Said 23

• I'd go for sure! If it worked out and we became a couple, we'd have a great story (our first date was on Vday!) And if it didn't work out, oh well! At least neither of us were alone for the silly holiday

• Depends.

YES
    • If i personally know him and have seen him around at school or work, and i know he's a good person
    • if the person seems nice, why not give it a shot and see what happens

NO
    • if I've never met him all my life
    • if i have met him, but i dont like him because he's a troublemaker
    • if im not interested in that person romantically, whether they are nice or not

• As a complete stranger, I'd politely decline. It wouldn't be smart to accept, where I live.

But even if we've never talked, if he's a classmate or goes to my school (I have /some/ idea of who he is), then I would be okay with it--but keep the date simple.

• If I didn't already have plans and he didn't seem like a creeper or anything, I'd probably go for it... it'll make a good story!

• If you don't have any other plans go for it. It shouldn't mean anything more than any other day, hopefully he isn't too cheesy and ask you to be his valentine lol

• I'm pretty much open to try new things and getting to know more people.. so if the guy isn't a douche then yea, I'd probably accept

• I would maybe get to know him a bit better. Like grab some coffee before the actual Valentine's Day date.

• I'd go with it if I was attracted to him. I wouldn't lead him on if I wasn't, but if the holiday inspired him to ask I'd be flattered

• if I had seen that guy before at school/work and I knew a little about him I would say yes Maybe but if I never seen him before I would say no.

• To be honest I would probably say yes, it just depends on how I feel about them. I would give then a chance though.

• i never go out with any guy randomly unless i know that guy

• Nah it's a week day for the next 3 years

• I would say yes. I won't be single anymore. Lol!

• Uh I wouldn't care lol

• Sure, why not?😂

• Sure. I'd give it a try

• why not

• I think that it might be fun

• If he asked me out randomly based on my looks (which is generally how it works randomly without knowing someone... I'd reject... even if he was far above average looking.

• I would love it

• More from Girls
    3