#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is it right not to feel bad for being single on Valentines day?

I feel like its an adantage because you can treat yourself with the money you would use for a date.

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• Money can't replace the sentiments of somebody who loves you. That doesn't mean being single on Valentine's day needs to suck or isn't as good as being together, but it's not all about chocolates, lingerie and gimmicks; it's a day just devoted to showing somebody special just how special they are. If you choose to, I suppose.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, it's honestly just another day. Single or not, no reason to feel bad because it's a particular holiday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 12

• It's good that you don't experience sadness and depression like most people on Valentines Day, I'd say it's a super big plus because you have the freedom to do whatever you want! :)

• Who made it a rule that you had to be sad and upset because you're single on Vday? You can be happy about being single.

• Why should someone feel bad about being single any day

• No. Hell if you have enough you can get a hooker and not b alone lololol

• It's totally fine

• Yes. Why wouldn’t it be.

• As long as you're happy, that's what matters.

• No more money for you.

• Why feel bad when you're dating your dog?

• it is a common feeling for most singles

• No, of course there's nothing wrong with that

• -______________-

What Guys Said 11

• however you feel is your thing. I always hated being single, but i feel like im probably going to be for the rest of my life

• It's fine.

Who needs one day to define your love for someone because some asshole way back when thought it would be good?
    There are 364 day's other that can be equally as special as " Valentine's Day ".

• As long as I've got my bunch of close friends and family then I am extremely happy being single. Rather be single with a bunch of close friends

• Money can totally replace emotions and stuff. Of course I'm gonna treat myself.

• Are you just asking a question for the sake of asking a question? The answer should be obvious.

• l want a girl not for one day but for every day any spare girls about come this way

• When i can't care a crush and it's not my buseness i just feel good for not falling in love

• Nahh bro you're fine :)

• i honestly don't give a care about Valentine's day

• No why

• I want to fuck someone new and horny