Girls, I had a great first date with this girl on Saturday, should I do/say anything on Valentines day?

I feel like it might be too early to do something.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe ask her out to dinner or a movie, can't hurt to ask and the worst that could happen is that she says no.

• If you felt like the date went well enough that there could be a second one then I say go for it. Just don't go too overboard though since you've only been on one date. I would say a small box of chocolates would be good enough if you feel like getting her a gift. And I think you should ask her on a second date for some time AFTER Valentine's Day. Valentine's day sets up too much pressure for s second date. Make plans to go on a date this weekend.

• Yeah I don't think I have the time to go out on Valentine's day anyways. So when I text her tomorrow, should I even mention it's Valentine's day? What should I say?

• Sorry I'm too late to reply on this, but did everything go well?