#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentines Day: Romantic or Not?

Do you think Valentine's day is blown out of proportion or do you think it's a romantic day if your dating someone?

624

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, too commercialized I think. The "expectations" society makes you feel like you "have to do" to "show your love". You don't need dinner, gifts, flowers and all that. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's nice, but the point of the day isn't all that. It's about the love between you, which should be shown everyday, not just one day a year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah its all in the fun. Im single this valentines. But im gonna hang out with my friends and celebrate love with them. Gonna do some girly shit like make chocolates but it doesn't have to be just about couples. Imma enjoy it without my ex. He's already jealous that i'm enjoying my life without him ;)

What Guys Said 23

• I think the Romanticism around the day is blowing out of proportion it's for me the same thing as a birthday I don't really like focusing how you feel about somebody on a certain day I feel like you should do it every single day

• When you see crowded pedestrian restaurants (Olive Garden) you are seeing dumbasses trying to i=imitate love
    but the ones you don't see find this day special for precious love exhibitions
    and come a single flower/rose
    and private sharings of simple fare
    avoiding the crowds

• It's just a con to sucker you into wasting money on romantic crap. Mother's day, father's day, happy birthday, merry Christmas, kwanza, I wish I owned shares in Hallmark or Clinton.

• I think it’s romantic. I wish I had someone to spend it with for once...

• Valentine's is more of commercial set up.. i believe if u are in love.. nothing better than that

• The holiday isn't but if people want to be themselves then it can be.

• Forced or expected romance isn't romance. A Valentine surprise in May that's romantic. Never let them see it coming

• It is what you make it. It's a made up holiday, but it doesn't hurt to celebrate love and gifts.

• A commercial gimmick these days out n out.. you don't need some special day to be nice to someone or Express feelings to someone

• Valentine days... only a day.. love live every day.. love not gift.. love not money.. love not exprensive thing.. love is love🤗

• It's a girl thing, I don't really care about it. That's not the type of romance I enjoy. I think most men feel the same way.

• I have never had someone to celebrate a Valentine's Day with, but I'm sure that it's nice

• There are 365 days a year to be romantic, so why only be romantic 1 day? The whole concept is dumb.

• It is what you make of it.

• I find it romantic

• It's romantic for me.

• Normal day for me😏

• Only for the none single people

• its just bullshit

• Y just 1 day of the year?

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 5

• The only good things about valentines are cheap pizzas the day of and cheap candy the day after

• I don`t find it romantic at all, it`s more like you`re being forced to now show your love, why not do it at any day or nearly everyday and not just at one day where everyone does it

• Can be romantic with the right person ❤

• I thinks its romantic to some extent.

• It is not romantic.