#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do you love about yourself?

Hey GAGers!

It's that time of year again! Valentine's Day is almost here and we have just launched our Valentine's Day topic! This year, we aren't only going to focus on romantic relationships, we have decided to promote and focus on self-love too!

So, what are the traits that you love most about yourself? It could be a physical trait, a personality trait, a good habit you have, anything that makes you feel confident about yourself! Share with us and let's celebrate self-love this Valentine's Day! #LoveYourself ❤️
What do you love about yourself?

294502

Most Helpful Guy

• What I love about me is that I am lucky enough to have the most beautiful, sexy, loving and kind girlfriend in the world who has given me three great children.

We are not married and don't want to be. We think that what we have is natural and beautiful and a ring and a ceremony would not only not make it better. It would diminish it in a very real way.

That I am good enough for her says there is something here worth loving. That, and oh yeah, as a guy, I have an impressive penis. (Kidding on that last one. It IS impressive, it's just not that important. Okay, I'll stop digging now.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love myself 100 from the inside and 100 from the outside.
    I’m just a great friend, great sister, daughter and person in general.
    I am great at cooking, cleaning and organizing to perfection and ironing and folding to perfection.
    I’m Black, I’m gorgeous I never loved myself so much.
    I love my hair, my nose, my lips, my features.
    I love how ambitious I am. How powerful I am to the point where “I get everything I want” just by attracting it with my mind.
    I dedicate my time wisely ready great books, practicing yoga and connecting with my root.
    I enjoy traveling and I have big dreams for my life and I know they will come true in its time...
    I’m so proud of myself, how much I grew and how much of a Woman I become.
    I appreciate every single muscle I have and bone. I call my right leg “The platinum Leg” because is just so strong and it’s amazing what I can do with it... 😂😂
    I call myself “The Golden Trophy” 🏆
    I am that amazing!
    Great Question!
    Have a great day...

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 501

• .
    .
    .
    My... Empathy?
    As in the fact I can pretty much relate to almost every persons situation or be able to understand the feeling and give helpful support and advice? *Don't mean to boast, sorry*

• I would say I love these things about myself:
    - I'm creative. So I'm interested in many types of art like visual art, food and music for example.

- I want to do the things that I think is the right thing to do and want to be a nice person!

- Learning things I'm interested in quick. Example history, political stuffs, art etc.

- I'm a person who's willingly to learn about many things, discuss them etc.

- I can questioning things.

• Don't worry if you don't have a date for Valentine's Day. Valentine's is a holiday created to increase sales of flowers, chocolate and condoms. If you really love someone, you shouldn't need a capitalistic day of celebration to confirm that.

• I love that I can always make myself laugh, even if it's at the expense of myself. I love being surprised at how much I base my opinions on optimism. I love my memory bringing more odd facts than regrettable memories. I love being passionate in a world of meh. I love my eyes, sometimes I get lost in them when I look in the mirror

• I have been trying to help people around me in small ways... and I am happy to think it'll make the world a tiny bit better than I found it :). It's not much, but it gives me a purpose and when I see people happy, makes me feel I'm not wasting my life running after material prosperity.

• For those of us that suffer from depression and other mental health issues... may I ask that you try and say to yourself that you are loved and admired by people close to you... no matter how small the encounter with these people, just know they care on Valentine's Day.

• Good old Valentine's day, where we celebrate the gruesome murder of a criminal.

Honestly, the one thing I like about myself is my intelligence. It's the one thing I got going and boy do I like it, it's pretty nice to pick up new knowledge faster than most everyone (note: that doesn't mean I think of anyone else as a lesser being).

• dunno where to start. since i know myself so well.
    - I go above and beyond the tasks given to me.
    - nice personality
    - being a mentor
    - i break down and read into everything that excites me
    - good intution
    and being humble.

• What do I love about myself?
    The parts of me that I don't share with the world. The person I've locked away behind a mask and a wall, to protect him from the cruelty and hatred of today's society. Probably one of the coolest people you'll never meet.
    Yeah... That's what I love about myself.
    *sigh*
    He sure is a great guy.

• That I love the slow life and appreciate the smell of fresh cut grass or hay, the sound of a gentle breeze rustling the trees on a cool summer day and the way a corn field looks like an endless sea when a good wind is blowing their tops.

• Im a mild stutter , use to hate it and had the hardest times with girls, but now with a little bit of training, confidence, and a few girls that had little to no problems with it. Isee now it just shifted through the ones who were not for me :)

• I generally have a low opinion of myself, more than is healthy actually, but if I had to address a strength of mine that I enjoy or even love, it would have to be my intellect. Time and time again, others have pointed out that I'm a very well read and intelligent young man.

• I know that females don't find me attractive as much as I would like but I possess all of the attributes important to women. I'm confident because I've already had a career a marriage all those things in life that people strive for. It was all stolen from me after the fact but I had it all. I'm intelligent and curious and caring and confident and sexual and funny and wild and safe and masculine and worldly and handy to have round as a partner.

• My mind. I'm generally satisfied with my body but the mind controls all. I have a great sense of humour. Not everyone thinks so but as far as I'm concerned, I'm funny A. F. and I enjoy spending time with me...

• Optimism, I love living in this time, its monumental in a weird and messed up way. Its never dull, always hopeful, realistically for ever travesty, there is a heroic act. So love your partner the best you can and as for myself and any single folks, love yourself, give a crap about you.

• id say there is a ton i love about myselve to post 1 thing is difficult, but id say my genetics have worked out for me very well, no disseases in the familly to inherit, can easily build muscle, i just have very good genes.

• I would say my best trait/quality would be this: You know when a family or a good friend wants to talk to you about something that is deeply personal to them. Or something that is troubling them and they want to talk to you about it in confidence and get your honest opinion. They also ask you not to tell anyone else about the conversation you both had. I always honor and respect that wish and NEVER tell others about our conversation. I would say that is my best quality.

• That I'm so amazing that I can learn fast, read fast, learn sports very fast, but still I'm a slave to my own heart and its hurt, love, desires, cares...

• My photographic memory. I was forty before I realized not everyone could do that. Literally, pictures in my mind - and I can read something and apply it directly in practice. When I was a kid in the parts department at a car dealer I would memorize all the popular part numbers. :)
    Wife hates it. LOL

• Uhh... nothing... I don't care about myself...
    But if I really must.. I'd have to say I "like" that I'm a cool chill dude who never gets angry or upset

• I love my ability to distinguish real knowledge from false knowledge.
    I love my capacity to create and be productive.
    I love my view of life. And me treating everybody the same regardless of race , belief, nationality.
    I love my eyes color. My fluffy hair.
    That's all

• Traits I love the most

I love to cook
    Driving and Riding my motorbike makes me feel like i am a free bird
    I am a homebody but tend to be extroverted with dear ones

I am handsome.

I am a gamer

I love teaching

I am fit

I don't know anything else.😂

• I love about myself my patience to endure someones flaws for a while before I judge them.
    I'm not perfect myself and I know that no one is. Sometimes the first impression is not the true picture of a person and getting the true one requires time and trust.

• I feel like I can see the little weak points in the world around me, and I don't let myself feel constrained by society to the point where I'm too afraid to use a few.

Wow.. I sounded like such a fuckin wannabe rebel just then.
    Lol nah, I don't do it just for its own sake. Just if I feel like I can make something nice happen in a more efficient way by drilling a tiny bit. :)

• I'm honest, sincere, genuine, kind. Unfortunately, these traits tend to be taken for granted by romantic partner's, which I've had. I feel more confident and handsome now in my thirties. I do not like Valentine's Day, as I feel it puts undo pressure to make a gesture, which makes it insincere.

• I've been told im the most genuinely generous person theyve ever met. Im loyal to the few people that are in my life. I stand up for those i love and care about and i know i dont have it in me to ever cheat on a SO. Also am tall, witty due to ADHD and gives me really fast wit and i didn't get the short end of the stick in the downstairs area.

• I ve got an average dick lol... But everything else pretty much the same as you... But i was ly recently diagnosed with ADHD... how are you coping brother

• Conspiracy theories and Government and fiscal policies.. I can dig deeper than anyone I ve seen.. I feel kind of blessed to have this actually... But ly if I could channel it ly into one we could probably change the world

• You feel awake like, nobody is noticing this shit? Man lets change the world!

• That my own independence and enthuasiasm, being a rolling stone musician since 2014. Being supported and admired by my friends, I can't thank them enough.

• I'm under what you'd consider a guy that puts other people's happiness before my own. I've gone above and beyond what a friend usually does. But one strike & you're out. Don't mistake my compassion & empathy for weakness.

• I dont care what i say to who if i mean it. i don't feel any need to ne accptable to those I've yet to be accuainted. Theu will either sabe judgement till theu have my facts. Or they will judge by the cover. Either way I'll keep on

keepin on.
    Its good to be free

• Show more from Guys
    471

What Girls Said 293

• I love my passion for singing. Ever since I could remember I had a passion for music. At 5 years old i was singing along with love songs off the radio and even tho I was a child I could feel and understand the story the song told. I had a natural pretty singing voice that my family encouraged. At 9 years old i got up with a band my mom hired for her party and sang House of the Rising Sun. And when I became a teen my dad bought me a kareoke machine and taught me how to play some guitar. That's when I really started to practice and develope my voice. I could play guitar, sing, and record my own songs. I would play for my friends at bon fires at the beach. I would play at family events. Later on after turning 18 years. I had met a lot of other musicians who played locally and I would jump up on stage and join them. One band asked me to record a female part of their song in a studio. It was so fun. As time went on i developed a pain disorder from and Autoimmune disease. I couldn't play guitar anymore. Then I had a surgery and when they stuck the tube down my throat it must have damaged a vocal cord. I couldn't hit hi notes and I felt my voice was ruined. So I stopped signing. But finally after making a big life change I started to try and sing again. I learned to just be happy with what i could sing. I remembered how good it felt to sing a song and get lost in it. So I set up a laptop and speakers in my bathroom. I found a phone app I could record on. I covered some songs and shared them. People that knew me when as a teen were so happy I started singing again. And I'm proud of myself for trying and getting back a big piece of me that was lost. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Rock On!😚😎

• I love that I can be loved, I love my love and I can't wait to see him again ❤️

• I also love the new design, hearts everywhere ❣️
      Thank you for it, so lovely ❤️

• I love how strong I am, and how I can rise above my pain and fear, because God knows I've had some rough times in the past... and who knows what comes next! I love that for the people I love, I will do anything. I love that my loved ones can count 100% on me when they need it. I love it, how I was able to forgive and move on where others wouldn't be able to.

• I love mostly everything about myself. From looks to personality. I guess what I love the most is my straight-forwardness, that I know what I want, that I'm not afraid of making the first move or what others think about me and my open mind. Also, I'm a bit arrogant and strict, but I honestly take that as a good trait most of the times. The only thing I don't like about myself is that I'm impatient and lazy.

• I think what I love about myself is that I'm unexpected. People think they know me, but I do something that surprises them and turns everything upside-down. I'm a mystery, a puzzle, not an open book. In order to see the real me, you have to dig deeper, search below the surface. But, to do so, you must really want to do it, even if it makes you go to a lot of trouble.

• ... so many things! Lol I love my personality, my confidence, my happiness, my intelligence, my sense of humor, my work ethic, my stubbornness, my determination, my kindness, my loyalty and honesty, and most importantly the part of my heart that carries my beloved father with me wherever I go. It's been 3 months since he passed, and I find comfort knowing he's always guiding me.

• Loving ourself is hard but I like my eyes, my morphology, I like my respect for the world and everyone, that I am a good listener, my empathy and capacity to help people around me. I like the way my brain works, the way I love, my imagination and I just realised that I love myself more than I thought and I love that.

• Internal qualities:
    My loving and nurturing instinct for animals, babies and men
    I am not narrow minded
    My mental illnesses (I respect myself for my limits, and I am okay with not being perfect)
    Physical Qualities:
    My green eyes
    Naturally thin build
    Good hearing
    Brunette

• Simplicity, modesty and knowledge. I am good and focused with my studies and general knowledge like quotes, my strong opinions on people's questions- I feel very powerful when it comes to morals. When it comes to self-respect, difference between love and lust and how people don't really understand what true love is and what kind of woman to look for. My profile summary is very charming.

• I love my amicability. I've noticed how I get along with A LOT of different kinds of people. Also, I've been told that I make people feel comfortable and happy when they're around me and I'm proud of that :D

• I really struggle with self confidence because I've never been asked out, however I know in my heart I'm a good person and people have told me I am physically gorgeous. I guess I like my eyes best.
    I also love my ability to bounce back from shit. I can always find light in a bad situation.

• I don't want to seem like an egotist or anything but there isn't really a part of me I dislike. I used to have major confidence issues as a teenager due to a bad relationship but once I taught myself independence I couldn't care less how others perceive me, just how I do and I like me :)

• 🤣My ex-wife told me i was ugly and she had to think about someone else to climax... she told me this while riding me... the woman i married... while fucking me... ex 😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣
      But seriously... one doesn't just "recover" from something like that. It takes years of mental exercises and psychological training to find the courage to even begin to recover emotionally from such events.

• @Lloyd_jr depends how much self worth you have I suppose, I was confident prior to the relationship and had a great network of support to help me find my way back.

• It's cool. This was a couple of months ago, I'm over it. 🤣🤣

• I love my eyes and my smile, they are wonderful!
    I love my compassion and my un-ending desire to help others.

I love people. All people. I love animals.
    I love love <3

• I love that I am even though people treat me like shit I am not gonna hate them on any aspect. I just can't get myself to the point I start to hate people... I just never hate people. I care a lot about people also if they do hurt me... I don't know if that is bad or not but I guess its just me

• Nice as Spice!!! Love the Just Now Somehow... Skin, within!!!
    I love about Me: God, my Master expertise on Gag, And Outside of Gag, My love for Life and People and my Kind Heart of Gold, For the Young and the Old. xx

• This is an easy one to answer. What I love about myself... is that a great relationship with my family and kin. We support each other through thick and thin and most of us consider our kin to be among our best friends.

• My ability to be there for everyone. I really like helping people all around the world no matter where they live, race, language or culture I just don’t want anybody to feel alone is this world full of darkness, I try to be the light, much brighter than the moon

• I can turn my tongue thick and flat, turn it upside down and to one side, I also can sing, be good at classes, swim and understand animals' behaviour. However is still find it almost impossible to really love myself. Guess I have acne to blame for that.

• My innocence in all honesty. I find good in everyone and tend to trust people easily. I have no hatred or jealousy in me. I know some people consider it a weakness. But I love this in myself. Especially because of how rare it is nowadays

• I love that I am a compassionate listener, and work hard to dig deep to understand where someone is coming from before I respond.
    And I love that I am friggin hilarious and make myself and others laugh constantly haha!

• I love how good I am at photography. I still have plenty of room for improvement, but I'm not that bad for someone who's been doing photography for a little over a year and a half with a beginner's DSLR.

Here's a photo I've taken with the Canon EOS Rebel T5 and the Sigma 150-600mm lens...
    Feel free to follow me on Instagram @NosyLensPhotography

• This would have to be one of the saddest mytakes I have read. In a world Where self-image is everything, people can’t seem to find ‘true love’ with the only person they will spend the rest of their lives with. Perhaps as a society, we need to focus more on developing inner qualities; Kindness, generosity, sweetness, sense of humour, loyalty, strength of character, graciousness, special skills and talents, knowledge etc

• I love how I smile at everyone no matter what. I love how I don't allow myself to give up. I love how I'm always thirsty for knowledge. I love how I've matured through out my life experience. I'm very proud of myself but I'm yet to learn to love myself.

• I love that I am the kind of person who continuously works on becoming the best version of myself. For all of you that wrote nothing, I assure you there is at least one thing to love about yourself. ❤️

• I love my butt, the shape of my body and my blue eyes. I love my intellectual side that thinks deeply on many subjects. I love my ability to lavish someone with affection like they've never known.

• Probably my hair. I get body shamed a lot for being fat. And my skin is almost too pale and bumpy. I'm selfish and stupid so I guess my hair is like, the only thing I kinda like about myself.

• I love that I am resilient. Whatever shitty situation life has thrown at me, I do hurt or cry for a bit. But never for too long, I always get back on my feet & move on. I'm a lover & a fighter. #LoveYourself <3

• The fact that I'm not hesitant to tweak, eliminate and improve things about myself that I previously thought I just had to resign to.

Plus the fact, that I'm now open to so many kinds of sports, music, hobbies, recreational activities, clothing styles and actually like all of them is something that I'm really thankful for.

• I love that I can connect to people. I have always been really good at communicating. And i like that i can understand and relate easily to most people.

• I am always willing to help out and support friends and family even if I’m feeling upset myself, other people are put first 💜

• Show more from Girls
    263

Valentines Day