#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Who is going to stay single this Valentine?

Well i am ready to be single this and every Valentine as i will never going to get my better half or my love of life😑
And i wish best of luck to those who are not single and request them to don't leave the person whom with they are cause it's so hurting being single in this world where everyone is dating.
And also it will hurt you and your loved one when you people get separate.
So be together best of luck.

33

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I got dumped by my last girlfriend on Valentine's so she could be with someone else. I've been single for like 4 years now haha. Also, get the fuck over it dude, you gotta move on, relationships end, that just happens

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 2

• I am going to stay single for the foreseeable future regardless of what day it is.

• I always been single on Valentine’s Day, for once I’m gonna treat, myself, with a treat.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll be single, the last two valentines I was taken by the same girl, but I broke up with her a while ago. I'd be suprised if I'm not single this valentines

• oh, me.

Valentines Day