#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What engraving should I go with?

I figured out what I’m getting Eric for Valentine’s Day! It’s a zippo hand warmer. It’ll stay warm for 12+ hrs. He hunts and works outside. I want to get it engraved though. We’ve been dating 2 months.

Should I stay simple and do his monogram and 2.14.18?

Or should I find a short quote... something to do with being warm lol I don't know I’m terrible at quotes. If you’ve got a suggestion leave it below!
Thanks

What engraving should I go with?What engraving should I go with?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Since he likes hunting, deer antlers with a heart engraved in the middle.

• So smart! That would be beautiful!

• Time we live in. So I know it says you are 22 but is it bad I picture you as the profile pic? lol

• Well it's certainly not insulting you picture that. Kind of an "old wise man" sort of thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Awe that's adorable! "To keep you warm when my hugs can't" 😂😂😂 I don't know I'm not good with quotes

• I'd go with black. the silver seems like it'll have visible scratches easily

• Yes I got the black! Should have mentioned that. The second pic was just so you could see size.