#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Are you a single Pringle this year?

Are you a single Pringle this year?
  • Single Pringle
  • I have a date/partner

2244

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• I am single but not a Pringle
    img.zanda.com/.../Pringles.jpg

• Right now, yes. Will I be for long? I'll put it this way, I've put tons of man hours and have restlessly worked and got advice on how to be more successful in the dating world. I've been quite awful most of my life but I've worked tirelessly for months to learn the fundamentals and intricacies of dating. Now for the moment you've been waiting for... I've been talking to many beautiful women and will be going on dates soon. Safe to say, the odds are in my favor.

• have always been, I remember in grade 3 how much I wanted a girl to be my valentine, but it didn't happen. The next year I was in a new school and not a thought crossed my mind about it.

So I actually forgot about the existence of Valentine's day till today :D

• That's all I have ever been but I am actually happier than I have ever been lately. If I meet someone, I would be quite happy but it is not needed for me to be happy.

• Single Pringle and literally eating Pringles right now ;P I'll be having a romantic evening for myself..

• Can u Add the single Pringle but with other pringles around @RedRobin

• Every year. But then again, I've never really been interested in someone long enough around this time of year to "celebrate" anyway.

• I have a girlfriend but sheโ€™ll more than likely have to work nap Iโ€™ll be waiting on hanging out probably gonna do an Anniversary thing in the next month or so

• 2nd Valentine's with my girlfriend. Before that I had a LONG stretch of VDays in a row of being a single Pringle.

• I don't have a girlfriend, it's probably my choice, because I won't get out there and socialize, regardless of having a job or not.

• Yep, sadly, especially since I was born on valentines day

• i never cared so much about Valentine's day... never thought of that so much relevant

• I am single pringle again but well i will be alone for a long time #introvert

• Single, but I will need to support 4 female friends :D well that will be fun

• I think the poll reveals the relationship demographics on this app๐Ÿ˜‚

• Woah, how did you change the theme on this post...

• Just post a question in the "valentines day" topic section and the theme for the question will change too

• That'd be cool but the site would probably start getting a bit slow and laggy

• Mhm, thought so. Feels so much nicer than white space though.

• Forever alone

• Indeed I am.

• Yup but i don't mind. Normally working anyway

• I have been single since 27 years...

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 21