#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Which one should I choose?

Which one should I choose?
I'm doing a boudoir shoot tomorrow to give to my husband for Valentine's Day.
It's only a short session so I can only choose one.
Bear in mind that I have pale skin and strawberry blonde hair.
  • White and champagne pink
    Vote A
  • Black and dark red
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Reading through the email that my photographer sent me regarding the shoot.
She's offered to take a wet photo at the end of the shoot, that's me in the shower.
I know my husband would love it but how on earth do I explain myself when I arrive home with my hair all messed up and my makeup ruined.
I've already got to tell no questions asked for tomorrow when I leave the house.
Wow over 100 votes.
Red and black seems to be the winner.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The one you feel sexiest in

it will be caught in the photo shoot for you will feel like a complete knockout. This will show in the pics

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the MHO. I am sure you looked smoking :p

• Show All
    • Hope not, got to save that up for later šŸ˜‰

• the second time through is longer tenure leading to more intense...

Most Helpful Girl

• Black and red. I have light skin too. The champagne will wash you out. The black will look so much better. Have fun!

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Black all the way, and tell him it's a secret and he'll find out soon with a little wink.

1|0
    0|1
    • that's what I said to him last night šŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • God I almost missed my appointment.
      My 11 year old son snuck off to the beach with 2 of his friends even though I told him that he couldn't go without an adult and I was going out. My husband had to go looking for him and because our youngest 2 are only 7 and 8 I couldn't leave them home alone. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³.

• Trust the kids to get in the way lol. Hopefully you made it and got the shots you wanted.

• They'd both look good but the dark one makes you look like a bad girl too ;)

0|0
    1|0
    • me bad hell no šŸ˜ˆ

• Show All
    • Don't say no questions asked. Just say you're going to the store. And when you get there hmmm maybe make up a story about a sprinkler? Or maybe bring makeup removers

• nah I've had to be honest and say that I'm going to get all dolled up and head out for a little while tomorrow but it's OK. No questions asked about please. Which just makes him want to ask but I've assured him and that's all he needs.

• Love the initiative for this... I think the black and red lingerie and hoping that the setting will suit as well. Wet shoot? Sounds different... but fun. Explain it by saying you went to the gym...

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink won't be good on your pale skin. Choose the dark one. Dark is always sensual and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him a friend invited you the gym as a guest, if you absolutely must keep a secret. Otherwise, honesty really is the best policy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the black and red. The contrast will look perfect.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually going to do it after posting a question about this.
      Boom no surprise that I've had 6 follow requests from guys on here and I'm going to ignore them all.

• Hahahaha, only six? Give it an hour or so longer and it will have broken into double figures. And then wait until the subcontinent gets off work for the day...

• which ever picture you wanna send me will be just fine. thank you

0|0
    1|0
  • Go for the contrast; it'll make for a more dramatic photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black n dark red will suit u d best.. ur skin tone n look sexy on u.. this will make urs n ur hubbys Valentine's

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I would like the black and red but for Valentine's day I think the pink would be prefect.

0|0
    0|0
  • so sexy l would love to see that on a sexy girl so so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • The bible

1|1
    0|0
  • White and champagne pink

1|0
    0|0
  • Valentine's day red and black one

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and dark red

1|0
    0|0
  • pink is elegant ad sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and dark red

0|0
    0|0
  • Champagne would suit on you the most. ā™„šŸ‘¼

0|0
    0|0
  • Bnr for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • All black with red lipstick and smirk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I like the delicate sexiness of the light lacey one, but I definitely think the dark one is nice and good for sexy times.

1|1
    0|0
    • Bring make up wipes in your bag to clean your face (reapply or not) and let your hair air dry/bring a hat to cover up if it isn't dry

• Great idea

• Best wishes! Your hubby is going to love it

• I did a boudoir photo shoot for my husband, and most of them were black and white, so darker lingerie looked better than the lighter. The two color photos I wore pink. Iā€™m sure he will love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black and dark red. Will help you not wash out colorwise and will make your hair pop.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black & red color combo is usually more elegant (and erotic) to look at.

0|1
    0|0
    • Black and red are usually the colors of choice to express an erotic message.

• Can you bring hair dryer to dry your hair. Just bring some makeup with you to update it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair usually means wear darker colors. Go with black and red

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and dark red šŸ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • Oooh I like the black and red one

0|1
    0|0
  • Red and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is always sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go with the black personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right one

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one you think looks better on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black always works.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes