#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What's the ideal present you'd like to receive from your partner?

Girls & Guys, please share with us what YOU'd like to receive on Valentine's Day. Are you the person that likes the classics (e. g. teddy bears, poems, flowers, chocolate etc) or are you a divergence?

1514

Most Helpful Guy

• Even a kiss could do it. Try to make memories, there is no better gifts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends. Some of the classics are nice. I like roses and chocolate covered strawberries (my boyfriend gets these for me every year because they are my favorite) and going to a nice restaurant. But I really live a public display that tells everyone they love me. My boyfriend won me over by having flowers delivered to my job. There's something that I really love about showing off (not in a narcissistic kind of way) that I'm loved. Sending something to a public place where every once can see really makes a girl blush and get all giddy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 13

• My wife let it slip that she is letting me pick out a new gun for my birthday/Valentine's day as they are close together. And that's exactly what I want! :-D

• l have got a dildo for my girl and some sexy underwear but l might not give her the dildo as she might go mad at me l might give the dildo at Christmas time but thats a long way of she is 23 years old what do you think about this girls let me know please

• I love giving teddy bears and special things they like but as for what I want... Honestly weed, money, a pipe, something I've been wanting in a game... special sex things...

• We don't celebrate "V-day" (we call it Amateurs Day), but if she showed up with a hot girl for us both to play with, now THAT would be a great present :) ! A hot guy? Umm, not so much for me !! LOL

• Ideal present would be skipping this stupid holiday. If it was truly a holiday for lovers, it would take place in May or June and not in the middle of winter.

• Not a fan of valentines day gifts, but i'd be happy if they where willing to spend a romantic evening together like we would often do.

• Absolutely nothing, because that's all I've ever got.

• No idea, I have never received a Valentine's day gift so I don't quite know what is most suited for this day

• Blindfolds... and... Tshirt with a picture of her on it..

• A foot massage maybe :-P

• A nice night out with your S. O.

• A bottle of wine to share, that's it

• Time together

What Girls Said 14

• Well, if I had a partner, I generally appreciate the usual candy, jewelry (as long as it's a style I like?), Etc. But even something as simple as them making some food for me or just being extra nice and helpful around the house or something would be so nice

• When I come home to him in my favorite outfit, with nice and easy meal prepared, and then we dance , and he ends the night with giving me a full body massage till I fall asleep

• I would rather not receive any presents on V-day. My ideal time would to spend quality time with my boyfriend and son and do something fun. To me that is more important than gifts.

• I would much rather spend time with them than get a gift. Take me to dinner and let's do something fun together.

• My husband paid for a new tat for Valentine's day and that was a good gift, we both have a lot of tattoos tho so that may not be for everybody

• food.
    perhaps, endless chicken nuggets for the two of us that night.
    yes.

• I honestly wouldn't care what he would get me because I would rather just spend time with him but the bad he is to far away

• A romantic night, and Iā€™d love if he got me a guitar or Japanese learning book!!

• Oral sex.

• Maybe some sex.

• His time... Such as a nice date alone time, etc

• A poem will do

• Nothing.

• A hug, pizza and sleep