#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How will you develop the capacity to establish peace with in yourself?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Lovely question. There are many ways to do that. One can be meditation and yoga. But when you take a deeper look between the two , it is all about opening the chakras and helping your mind , body and soul work in tandem and at utmost efficiency.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've found the key is to identify your values in life, not just "I value peace" kind of shit, but what you hold to be truth and meaningful even if it's not what everyone else thinks.

And when you figure out it, you live your life in accordance with those values and make decisions in line with your values, always checking back to make sure you're not following someone else's idea of what's right.

• I don't know I guess I already have 🤷‍♀️.

I'm not perfect by any means but everything I do, I do with good intentions. I make mistakes frequently but make sure I see the lessons in all of them and try better next time.

• Meditation... when the weed doesn't work. Jk I'm a sociopath I'm rarely at peace

• Meditation/ mindfulness

What Guys Said 4