#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do you look forward to or dread for this upcoming Valentine's Day?

2231

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my man are going out for dinner, probably gonna drink, play video games, fun stuff.

What Guys Said 30

• I look forward to approaching girls on valentines day cause it'll be much easier to get a girls number and go on an instant date. Girls will not want to be alone on valentines day and will love being approached by a confident guy that they can tell their friends a cool story about later.

• I wish you the best of luck but if you want a long lasting relationship try not to be overly confident when approaching. Otherwise she'll think you don't have the commitment for something serious and permanent. Be relaxed but smooth.

• Yeah I tell them I don't really approach often (even if I do!) so their player alarm bells don't start going off.

That said I make no apologies for approaching many girls cause I believe guys have the same right to be selective about who they date as girls and approaching a girl is one thing, getting her number, going on a date, and more another. It could take me 50-100 approaches to get 1 date. It's not as easy as many girls think it is!

• The heart shaped pizza I can buy from my local pizza joint and eat all to myself. They even do free delivery if you mention you are single.

• It's during a vacation from school, and since I like vacations, I look forward to it.

• Nice!, have fun

• That was great, thanks 😃

• You're Welcome😊

• Everyone will tell me it's a "commercial day", but in fact that doesn't matter.
    It's still a day where love and couples are celebrated. And for people like me, who are single for a long time, it's just a huge slap in the fame, reminding me how lonely I am.

• I look forward to all the matches I will probably get on tinder from lonely Singles.

I dread being one of those lonely singles 😂

• My goal is to sleep with 4 women in the same night on Valentines. It is much easier on that day, but I also made a $50 bet with my bros that 1 of those women would have a boyfriend/husband. That's gonna be the hard catch.

• I look forward to spending time with my girlfriend but honestly dread spending a lot of money. Don't get me wrong, I love doing special things for her, but there is always the pressure to go all out.

• I'm looking forward to the UEFA Champions league matches 💪

• Look forward to the acknowledgement... that I’m loved

• Nothing really, probably gonna play world of warcraft and watch some hardcore porn.

• I call Valentine's Day "Single's Self Loathing Day".

Guess how I feel about it.

• i have to work and people are extra demanding and ignorant on Valentine's day

• Nothing really... I'm always lonely on Valentine's Day.

• I dread that everyone keeps talking about it. I don't get the big deal over it.

• I don't care much about Valentines Day since i have no one special in my life.

• I have 10 girlfriends so I need 10 gifts omg I will be broken soon,

• Never been a big deal for me, guess it just comes and goes

• Buying shit

• Get someone but looks like going to be single😂

• First single valentine in 3 years... FML

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 21

• I look forward to cuddling in with my boyfriend and watching some Netflix.

• Well.. I have exams on valentines day I'm kinda nervous about that:(

• Awe, stay calm and don't be nervous. Everyone has been in your position or eventually has to be in it but it doesn't always have to end bad. What you think is what'll happen so make sure you have hopes not doubts. I may not know you or be in your grade but I know that within yourself is strength and knowledge that has already been developed, and is somehow going to be released on that day whether you can feel it or not. You can do it, I believe in you.

• Wow thank you so much:) that actually really helped!

• Yay, you're so welcome!😊

• Valentines day wasn't a big issue but was a nice day to be spoiled and celebrate love but Valentines day is now my sister wedding anniversary so it's kind of not the same anymore. It feels like celebrating there love so it's just another day. Plus chocolates is on discount the day after.

• I don’t look forward to it or dread it. I still have to go to work and then the gym right after so it’s just another normal day!

• Hallmark holiday just another day. My significant other should do something for me just because it's a holiday

• I have a boyfriend but he's useless on valentines day in that he doesn't want to celebrate it (bring me chocolates) and I cook him steak. So I dread the fact that with or without a guy in my life, I'll be disappointed again on the day.

• I don't dread it but I'm not looking forward to it either.

• I usually go out w some of my friends that are single.

But it definitely is a little hard seeing so many cute couples next to us.

• honestly it doesn't matter to me.. me and my boyfriend dont celebrate it

• The pitiful looks of lovesick puppies who make out in every public place.

• Remembering that my ex boyfriends best friend committed suicided

• I'm really sorry you have to go through that😔

• You're welcome, and that's good to hear. Hope is a helpful step to take because with hope people don't get knocked to ground, instead it makes them stay on the ground even longer and make it challenging for doubts to have the power for them to sink in.

• Very true

• The discounted chocolate!

• sleeping in

• chocolate on salleee yaya

• Time alone with my husband.

• The lollies my mum buys us :)

• Being alone...

• I just think it's a waste of time and money

• Dreading being single on Valentine’s Day

• What is valentines day?

• More from Girls
    1