#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do you do on Valentine's day if you have no one to celebrate it with?

1328

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't aware the V-day requires a celebration? Ok, you post this ad craigslist or wherever you can post anonymously (I don't use any Instagram, or anything so I don't know) "Wanted - handsome Valentines Day company" In the body of the ad you put " Must be smart, genuine, sincere, clean, knows how to dress for a dinner date. Must enjoy conversation on a variety of subjects. You must be a gentleman whatever your age (age range goes here). There will be NO SEX on this date. No chance, no way, not happening. If we click, you can ask me out again. Send G-rated pic only, and tell me where you will take me for dinner."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's just a normal day. I'm going to do things I am doing normally and that's it. Honestly I didn't even celebrate it with my ex... And that's fine. Let's don't do a big deal about one day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 27

• Go out and enjoy your favorite meal, catch a movie, then return home and (since you're a lady) enjoy your favorite sex toy a couple hours or so if you have one. If you don't have one, go pick one up after you eat and before the movie. Gives you something to look forward to.

• Do something for yourself that makes you happy
    there is lot things to do. I'm going to be Single on
    Valentines Day.

• Play games, watch movies, do some workouts, clime a mountain, do what ever you want as if it was just a normal day

• I go to work like a responsible adult and ignore the most useless holiday on the calendar.

• I will find youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Not really though. Don't want to be slapped by the law for a joke.

• Love yourself and treat yourself right
    Call it, MasterDateShit

• I've never had anyone to celebrate it with so I have no idea which date Ventines is on anyway lol

• Im an ugly, hideous monster that no girl would ever want :( . My face is disgusting :(

• I'm going to have a normal day. Like on Christmas and new year.

• Same as every other year of my life. Eat chocolate and envy people.

• Don't do a fucking thing, chill and relax. It's a stupid made up holiday anyway.

• Hide all the sharp objects and white knuckle it till midnight.

• Enjoy yourself and say screw it. You don't need love anyways.

• Well, play League of Legends.

• Just treat it like any other day.

• play video games or watch game of thrones

• We can together i ain't got plans

• What u do on other days...

• The same thing I'd do on every other day.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 12

• I always just treat Valentine's Day as any other day... in fact, three years in a row I've forgotten it was Valentine's Day and not realised until the week after that "wait, wasn't Valentine's Day last week? Oh well."

We don't really do Valentine's Day in my country. ^_^

• lol tbh I don't know, spend life like everything is normal probably freak out at the end of the day šŸ˜‚, call Valentines day an overrated holiday, vent about it, and get all my friends chocolate candies and ignore all the couples lol

• You cab have a valentines party. With your family and or friends
    You can go around the neighborhood, homeless people, animal shelters, people that are in the hospital., foster children, and or anywhere else and pass out valentines goody bags

• Well I buy some really nice emotional music dim the lights, light a candle crack out my dildo and you know the rest lol

• I would just stay home and watch tv and order out.

But I been with someone since I was 15 and now marrying him so I don't have to spend it alone

• Iā€™m gonna be driving or studying

• Scoff choccies and Netflix binge :)

• Galentine's day

• Treat it like any other day of the year.

• The same things I do the other days

• watch movies especially rom coms

• It's my first Valentine's day alone so I plan on watching movies, eating food, blasting music with an occasional cry session