#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What is the best Valentines Day you've ever had?

1240

Most Helpful Guy

• In highschool I was in a class with all women and I was the only guy. I was single and bought all of them roses and chocolate including my ex who was also in the class. After school a woman's car was stuck in the snow with her son and I helped her push it back on to the road. And when I got to work a girl was crying because her boyfriend had cheated on her on valentines day and still didn't get her anything... I gave her the extra roses and chocolate I had left and we became friends.

True story

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in grade 12. The guy I was dating had sent me a Valentine's gram that contained a pullover of our school's boys hockey team, a box of sweethearts and a sweet note. He had a hockey game that day after school (hence the hockey pullover he gave for me to wear) and he had promised that for every goal he shot that evening he was going to look over at me, point to me and give me a kiss - he shot 3 goals and an assist that game, and the team won. There was a formal dance that night, but we opted from going. Instead, after the game we went out to get a heart shaped pizza, went outdoor skating, and made out in his car before he dropped me off home haha

I'm betting that my current boyfriend can top my puppy love days this upcoming Valentine's haha

What Guys Said 39

• My best Valentine's day would have had to been when my ex girlfriend said that she would rather do something for her (at the time) single sisters, than to focus on us, unbeknownst to her, while she was picking out stuff for her sisters, I picked put stuff for her and surprised her later.

• A couple years back, a girl I had a massive crush on gave me a box of cookies and a handmade card with a super cute drawing and a lovely note. Ah... Good day... She got a boyfriend later, but I'm still good friends with her. lol.

• hopefully this year will be very festive, you know what I'm doin and with who ;)

https://i.imgur.com/dY5jNfF.gif

• The best Valentines Day I had was with an ex-gf, the first year we were together. She made me heart shaped cookies and put them in a plastic container that she decorated and made a handmade card too. I like thoughtful gifts like that.

• “Oh good god!” ← my reaction upon clicking on this question. What the hell did you do with the background? I’m gonna be sick. :-D
    Anyway. When it’ll happen, I’ll let you know.

• I never had any best valentines day before, and im pretty sure this one is going to be the same crappy day as usual

• Looong work lunch
    at home on carpet picnic
    gourmet salad
    all nude
    watching porn
    then doing it for dessert

• None i never get any presents I'm always alone and i get to watch other people enjoy the holiday as i hang out by myself so yea its real fun😒

• I spent it with my first ex girlfriend it was the best one
    yes it was short lived but it was great while it lasted.

• Every single one... no roses or any typical stuff, i buy roses and flowers all the time so meh.

• Not having a Valentine is probably my best one so far

• Probably one where I was single and got wasted. That's my final answer.

• I like your picture, but the most memorable one I had was when a tree fell on my Car windshield.

• I brake up a day before every Valentine's day. I don't wanna buy gifts.

• Ones when I still lived near my SO before she died...

• Then year before last was probably the best , but I'm not going into details 😉😛

• Sex is not a present but its the best thing about valentines

• I've never had any kind of Valentine's Day experience. I'm more single than a $1 bill.

• When I said "Will you marry me?" to my ex. :O (

• I never had such kind of experience, still searching for the right partner.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 11

• My best was when my boyfriend and I spent all day snuggling on the couch watching movies, ordered Chinese delivery, had sex, then cuddled in bed and went to sleep. It was so chill. It was really nice not to feel any pressure to make some major production out of it.

• Pizza and sex in bed with simple gifts. No pressure for anything fancy, just enjoying each others company.

• I don’t remember celebrating Valentine’s Day ever, but I did receive gifts I think from a best friend around this time

• This one will be the best because this is the last Valentine's day with new movie of the trylogy fifty shades of grey

• Honestly... They were all disappointing. For some reason all my boyfriends end up being hipsters who don't do valentines day. And prior to that I was datelessly single.

• my boyfriend got injured during the game

oh it's not best

• So far none

• I don't do no Valentine

• Every Valentine’s Day is my favorite

• None lol

• I once received an anonymous valentine gram... I still don’t know who sent it, lol... :)