#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Have you ever done this for Valentine’s time day?

Since Valentine’s Day is not far off now, Like have you ever wrote yourself a card And brought yourself anything.. for Valentine’s Day? :) Have you ever done this for Valentine’s time day?.?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• This makes me feel like it will end with a big box of candy, watching the notebook and crying yourself to sleep. Not because of the movie but because you are alone and only get gifts from yourself. It's overly depressing

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't for Valentine's day. But just a random day. I felt like gifting myself a book and so i did. Last Christmas, i bought myself a Christmas gift. So yeah, its awesome to treat yourself from time to time.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 16

• It seems a bit over the top to me. If you really want to treat yourself, contemplate on what you can do to improve yourself. If you are dedicated to improving yourself then you will be deserving of a good partner who will respect you.

• I was talking about food

• I meant about the card itself. But if you do go through with the card, you should get a blank piece of paper and write down the things you want to improve about yourself and put it with the card. Revisit it throughout the whole month of February. Either way, happy Valentine's.

• Many very good people are not in relationships. We need to make our own way in life, independent of whether or not we are in a relationship. Once we can stand on our own, we are more able to find good people to be in a relationship with. Also, happiness is not dependent on being in a relationship. We can, and millions of people are, very happy with their lives, outside of a relationship. And it's certainly OK to give yourself a treat on a holiday.

• i haven't been that much desperate but i think i will be this Halloween

• Nah. Honestly Valentines day is kinda stupid in my opinion

• I can’t say I’ve even gotten something from someone else, let alone my damn self. I’m perfectly happy with receiving nothing though. My biggest gift is competition.

• I rather wasted my time with a big preparation of something for my crush who didn't show up that day.

• No, I just wallow in self pity and unworthiness. 😃

• No, I'm not retarded

• I by myself cookies... Does that count?

• I never done that but that is good idea to do.

• No I can’t say I have but that’s unique I guess

• nope lol

• I should start doing this.

• Um... Nope. Never done that.

• Yes and no

• Lol noo

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, but I did force my mom to buy me chocolates so I get the feeling of being 'loved' 😂

• Never done it. Honestly I think it's kind if stupid.

• I buy myself discounted chocolate feb 15. Lmfao

• Lol where I am valentine is the 14th of February.. I searched up the date on google 😁

• Yeah. Valentines is on 14th...
      but stores sell valentines items for discount after the “holiday” has passed...

• Omg no 😂😂. it's not that serious

• Nope haha

• No, I haven’t. I always receive something.

• Never had a valentines

• No but I’d buy chocolates for myself

• I haven’t! It sounds cute

• I don’t think so

Valentines Day