#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do women get a gift for their boyfriend on Valentine’s Day?

I’m seriously asking. I’ve never been in a serious relationship (perhaps committed since we talk about sharing a future together?) anyway, it’s pretty exclusive. So, Valentine’s Day is approaching and I’m not sure if I should get Him something. We’ve been a couple for 4 months but talked for a total of 6-7 months. If I do get him something, what do I get him? I want it to be extra special and are flowers ok for a guy along with the gift?
  • Get him something
  • It’s not norm to get a guy a gift
For those who said I should get something, do you have anything in mind that I can buy that’s cute and romantic?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Make something with your own hands, like a post or a draw... A photoframe... A wish cupom with funny stuff for you to do with him

• I’m not an artsy person I rather just buy something lol so any ideas?

• It don't have to be perfect :) but it have to come from the heart... Instead of buying something, do something... Like a romantic dinner, or a romantic picnic... If you guys do sex, do something special... Candle, lube, etc... A bath together

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 8

• I've always given and received one on valentines so i thought that was the normal thing to do personally.

• It depends on few things. How you feel about him right now? Do u want to gift because its a norm then don't. If you are then personalise it a bit so that he can see its special not in a expensive. Expensive gifts always puts pressure in relationships

• In Japan its customary for girls to give guys chocolate on Valentine's day with more effort put in if they're close or hope to be.

• my first ex did and i still have it idgaf what anybody says it was an awesome gift

• sex always works, or candy if your not to that point yet

• Get him chocolate. Open it up and have the half in your lips and ask him to pick it up.
    Play the fun game

• Of course you should get him something. Most women don't, though.

• A true woman always gets something for her lover. It can be a romantic dinner out or home. It can be something creative such as a painting or yearbook. It can be a game or something he collects. Tickets to a concert or show. There is so much to choose from. Big and small. A true woman will show her love by giving him something to remember.

What Girls Said 11

• This year I am sending my husband 3 really funny cards to him at his office along with a box of his favorite cigars (fuck are they expensive) and then waiting for him when he gets home after work will be the lovey dovey mushy card and his favorite meal which generally he only gets when we are out to dinner (bowl of clam chowder from my work, a 8oz filet/12oz cold water lobster tail, baked potato and my homemade banana bourbon bread pudding with praline ice cream and Carmel sauce) and if he is able to move after that dinner and the kids are in bed he is welcome to a full helping of ME!

• Well i love surprising the person... so I always get things sent out to a place where he doesn't expect... I got him a present delivered while he was in a totally different country miles and miles away. For a present it's good to give him something he wants, he has probably mentioned to you that he's buying X or Y next month or that he would like to get X or Y so from those little conversations you've had with him get it to him. For example, my boyfriend mentioned that he needs a coffee machine, he didn't ask me for it he just mentioned it in a conversation, well that's exactely what i got him for valentines. I"m getting it delived to his office as a surprise on valentines day together with this box of cupcakes.

• as a joke you should get him to go to your home. give a wrench with a red ribbon tied on it and tell him "here's your gift! now go be a man and fix the pipes under my kitchen sink" then he find the real gift you got him in the kitchen cabinet where the pipes are hahaha just kidding! XD

but seriously, i think you should get him a gift. i think he'll be very happy since most guys don't get anything for valentines day. as to what to get him, i don't know since i don't know anything about him. maybe you can get him something related to his hobbies? if he has fishes as pets, you can get him a new fish to keep. if he's into lifting weights, maybe get him a weightlifting belt. if he's into fashion you can get him some accessories like a watch, or a bracelet.

• I would love to. However, I like giving gifts to my boyfriend at any point in time. I wouldn't think it fair for a girl to not get her guy a gift.

• Sometimes, sometimes not. We're not doing gifts this year but I did for about two or three years running.

• I always get my boyfriend something, but it's also our anniversary

• It doesn’t have to be anything big, but you should get him something.

• I always did.

• I always get him something

• Yes most of the times

• Get him something, maybe some silk boxers.

Valentines Day