Have you ever been surprised on Valentine's day before?

Anything good or bad? Like, out of the blue? If so, what was it?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. he didn't call me all day and when I got home, a one stemmed rose with boxes of my favorite chocolate were waiting on my doorstep. I opened the door and there he was standing with his arms wide open which I gladly crashed into <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, she wrapped herself up, naked in saran wrap, with a bow. it was a nice surprise.

91
  • I've never had a valentine before but I once had a guy bother me for hours cause I purchased a flower for my mother and he wanted to know what guy was chasing after me and didn't believe me when I said I was single.

• Bad. Last year Valentine's Day sucked for me because I had been dumped the week before, my friend tried to commit suicide, and my other friend (whom I have rejected 4 times, btw) sent me flowers. It was not a good day, but hopefully this year will be better.

• It's going to be the first Valentine's day that I'm not single and my boyfriend is going to be in Germany😭

• Never.

I'm a Valentine's Day baby. So I always get something, regardless of my relationship status.

• No, not really. I love Valentine's day so I'm usually the planner.

• many times

• Never have

• Yes, once I received an anonymous V-day gram at school :) still haven’t figured out who sent it to this day :)

• I was suprised two years ago on Valentine's day when our power went off so I went to grab a camping lantern from our shed in the back yard and two adult raccoon fell from the ceiling and starting running around my feet screaming and hissing at me!!!
    Oh.. Wait... thats not what you meant.. is it?
    NVM

• 6d

Alex, I need to talk to you. I do want to know what had happened.

I left you the time you were trying tel me because I felt you were deceiving me too... I didn't want insult you and be an heartless ashole again... because I respected that you were helping me for days. But it is what happened after coming back to you. I thought you blocked me. And I have stigma of getting blocked... you just reminded me of the most hurting thing of my life.

That is why I came back again. I got nothing but more pain by coming back to you. I don't want this incident to make me the person I hate to be.

That is why I said you the beginning that I am not nice and I hate people.

Yes, I disconnected my number. I hated that number.

• My boyfriend sent me a bouquet of milky ways ^_^