#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Have you ever been surprised on Valentine's day before?

Anything good or bad? Like, out of the blue? If so, what was it?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. he didn't call me all day and when I got home, a one stemmed rose with boxes of my favorite chocolate were waiting on my doorstep. I opened the door and there he was standing with his arms wide open which I gladly crashed into <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, she wrapped herself up, naked in saran wrap, with a bow. it was a nice surprise.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 9

• I was suprised two years ago on Valentine's day when our power went off so I went to grab a camping lantern from our shed in the back yard and two adult raccoon fell from the ceiling and starting running around my feet screaming and hissing at me!!!
    Oh.. Wait... thats not what you meant.. is it?
    NVM

• I've never had a valentine before but I once had a guy bother me for hours cause I purchased a flower for my mother and he wanted to know what guy was chasing after me and didn't believe me when I said I was single.

• Bad. Last year Valentine's Day sucked for me because I had been dumped the week before, my friend tried to commit suicide, and my other friend (whom I have rejected 4 times, btw) sent me flowers. It was not a good day, but hopefully this year will be better.

• It's going to be the first Valentine's day that I'm not single and my boyfriend is going to be in Germany😭

• No, not really. I love Valentine's day so I'm usually the planner.

• many times

• Never have

• Yes, once I received an anonymous V-day gram at school :) still haven’t figured out who sent it to this day :)

• My boyfriend sent me a bouquet of milky ways ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• Never.

I'm a Valentine's Day baby. So I always get something, regardless of my relationship status.

Valentines Day