#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Who takes it hardest on Valentine's day?

• Guys
  • Girls
  • Same
    Vote C

47

Most Helpful Girl

• lol its funny to always see that more guys vote that guys get it hardest and girls vote that girls get it hardest.

• That's what I noticed too.

When this poll first started I had 7 guys voted... and they all said guys had it the hardest.

• lol ikr?😂 tbh i just think its a hard on both genders

• Thanks for the mho!😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I just go off personal experience. I’ve had girls want to go out so they aren’t alone on Valentines but my guy friends are lucky to even know what day it is unless they’re in a relationship and actually do something. So generally I think girls are more cognizant of it and actually are bothered enough to do something about it.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 3

• the people that masturbated too much (40+ times) and died on valentines day had it the hardest.

• Guys. Economically.

• Us girls.. Because guys don't care.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't understand how women could think women have it hardest on valentines day, they're normally the best at exercisinf empathy..

• The guy spends a lot of money for a mediocre gift and maybe some above average sex effort from her.

• A gobshite who falls for the hype and social manipulation that is valentines day.. utter crap

• anyone who single it's a tough day

• Probably guys because of our stupid society. Financial waste while girls get all the chocolate and cream.

• Guy spend the most on it. But if you mean who is the saddest then I think it’s pretty even among single people

Valentines Day