#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is it bad wanting to spend Valentine's day with your bestfriend that's the opposite sex?

Anyone's advice would help in asking if it's a good idea or not or share their experiences. Thanks :)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It is up to you.

1- Are you looking to declare your feelings? That might be the perfect night to do so.

2- You see him as a friend only? He might understand otherwise and think that it actually is a date.

'Ve got some friend who's facing the same dilemma, but he'd like to go further in their relationship. So that's good for what he wants.

• Okay thank you :)

• Haha no, not for me. Not into anyone at the time !

Just supervising one of my bestfriends to try his chance on a Valentine's day date. Hope you two get what you're looking for !

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Why would it be a bad idea? If you both are just hanging out and don't want to feel alone on that day, what would it matter? It doesn't have to be romanticized.

• Why not?

• I don't see the problem. If both of you are single but don't want to sit home alone then visit each other. It doesn't have to be romantic or anything like that. Just a few hours of company to talk and have fun as friends.

• Not at all a bad idea, if your best friend is ready for it

• Well I know he use to like me but do you think he would find it odd

• Then go for it

• Okay thank you :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!