#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What are you all doing for Valentine's day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going dancing and to a concert with my girlfriend and then to her favorite restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's so nice 😭😭❤

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably nothing special

0|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I will have flowers delivered to my new sweetie during the day, then I will take her to dinner at her favorite restaurant, and then return her home. It will not be a very late night for me as it is the middle of the week (of course.)

What will you be doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, clearly wish my girlfriend a happy Valentines day then it's off to work and pretty much sleeping unless she wants to call over the phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Blaze it, discord with friends, and listen to music till I go to bed like every other day. Maybe drink I've got enough liquor to make a fuckton of drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single for valentines day and usually am. so for the most part i don't get anything and watch as everyone esl gets something and has fun so i thought wow of i feel like this imagine how some of the girls most feel getting nothing esoicaly since valentines day is more catered towards the women. so for this V-day i decide id do something nice for the girls a t my college I'm gonna buy like 30 or 36 red and pink rose and maybe some white and hand them out to the girls in my college. i hope it will make someones day and just make them happy hopefully some guys don't get mad if i give their girlfriend a rose by mistake tho haha🙂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting drunk with my fellow lonely friends lol

1|0
    0|0
    • cheers dude 😭🍻

• Champions League soccer. ⚽️😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Curled up in bed... Alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Valentines Day