#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What are you all doing for Valentine's day?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going dancing and to a concert with my girlfriend and then to her favorite restaurant.

• that's so nice 😭😭❤

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably nothing special

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 9

• I will have flowers delivered to my new sweetie during the day, then I will take her to dinner at her favorite restaurant, and then return her home. It will not be a very late night for me as it is the middle of the week (of course.)

What will you be doing?

• Well, clearly wish my girlfriend a happy Valentines day then it's off to work and pretty much sleeping unless she wants to call over the phone

• Blaze it, discord with friends, and listen to music till I go to bed like every other day. Maybe drink I've got enough liquor to make a fuckton of drinks

• I'm single for valentines day and usually am. so for the most part i don't get anything and watch as everyone esl gets something and has fun so i thought wow of i feel like this imagine how some of the girls most feel getting nothing esoicaly since valentines day is more catered towards the women. so for this V-day i decide id do something nice for the girls a t my college I'm gonna buy like 30 or 36 red and pink rose and maybe some white and hand them out to the girls in my college. i hope it will make someones day and just make them happy hopefully some guys don't get mad if i give their girlfriend a rose by mistake tho haha🙂😂

• Getting drunk with my fellow lonely friends lol

• cheers dude 😭🍻

• Champions League soccer. ⚽️😊

• Sadly nothing

• Curled up in bed... Alone

• Masturbating

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Valentines Day