#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I font know should I do this? Is it a good idea?

Ok so i got this idea from a youtube video most might have seen. So every year on Valentines Day of spent alone and it can be a bit lonely when you see everyone else getting presents all appt and your just alone. So this made me come to kinda hate Valentines day over the years and just not enjoy it overall. But i wanted to do something different this V-Day so i thought I'd buy something like 36 Freshly picked red and pink roses and bring them into my college and just give them out to random girls to be nice. And overall just make their day espicalky if their single like i am and at least they would get something rather then nothing while everyone else does. Now roses are freakin' expensive and i am kinda shy and not sure if i give some dudes girlfriend a rose that he would be to happy about. but what do you guys think i think it would just be something nice to do but i dont know give me your thoughts opinions and my some kinks to buy nice roses if you think i should do it

215

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah! totally.
    also just in case they do have a boyfriend just be like "Happy Valentines Day" and just hand them the Rose.. do not try and make them hold there longer because then some b! tchy to-into-themselves girls can run back ad say you tried something when you where being a generally nice person!

I think this is an AMAZING IDEA and will brighten so many girls days, single or not!

• Thank you with everyone giving the confidence I need to do this I know I can pull it if now I just need to figur where to get the roses🙂

• loll totally. Try getting there before your first class, or around Lunch time or something. They should have a Fresh bunch around then.. (usually)

• Totally thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'd be salty knowing I'm giving a rose to a girl who is going to be railed by some other guy later that day and they might just think I'm some creeper... Though it is a bold move and maybe you might not be spending Valentine's day alone after all. Your call.

• While i totally get what your saying I'm trying to more so hand them out to single ladies as a kind gesture but i get what your saying for sure kinda still debating if i should do it but we will see

What Girls Said 20

• Absolutely! Honestly if I were a guy I’d do this. It’s so wonderful to make people’s day. You really will. I don’t think you should worry about girls with boyfriends I mean it’s a nice gesture you don’t have to flirt with them maybe just say “happy Valentine’s Day!” Who knows maybe you’ll even find a girl! Good luck! Let me know how this goes! I hope someone on my college campus does something as sweet as this but knowing the people on on campus I seriously doubt it.

• Thank you i absolute aoorecitate all the support I've been getting for this. And i will make sure to do my best and keep everyone updated on how things go.🙂

• That's a very sweet idea but make sure no one misunderstands you and think you want to date them in case they have a boyfriend or stuff like that. Maybe hold a cardboard that says just making everyone's valentine better or something like that I don't know what im saying lol. just make sure not to be misunderstood

• Yea thats what I'm most worried about thats why I'm a bit hesitant to do this.

• I say do it. Would definitely make some people’s days, I think it’s a very sweet gesture and no boyfriend would mind, as long as they were pink and were given out to more then his girlfriend.
    Lovely gesture (:

• Thank you I apreciate the kind words and confidence boost,🙂

• Sounds like a really sweet ideal. Give out pink ones instead. Its thoughtful and you never know girls do talk and you may just meet a really sweet girl who really needed a sweet gesture. Go for it and tell us how it went

• Awe that's so sweet! I think that would be a really good thing to do. So if you give roses out to the girls who don't have a valentine / single, that would totally make their day! I say do it ☺️🌹

• Oh my gosh this is so beautiful!!! And thoughtful!! Do it! It will make so many girls days, it sure would make mine. Please make sure though that you know that they are single before giving it to them. Or ask them if they have a valentine and then give to them. Why 36 tho? That’s such a random number..

• Well the the rose bouquet i was looking at had 18 flowers so i figure id buy two bouquet to goal 36 plus that's a lot of roses so i could hand out a lot ya know

• For real and seriously! Let us know how it goes

• Yea for sure ill make a post the day of or after valentines day to let everyone know how it goes🙂

• Omg that's so sweet, a guy in my classroom every year gives a rose to every girl in the classroom and that really makes me feel so happy and makes my day so I say that it would be a great idea

• Ok now I've definitely git some encouragenent to give it a try thank you🙂

• OMG this would be so sweeeet!! Where were you when i was in college haha

• I think you should stick with only roses. Pink for sweet, Red for Sexy, and White for Pure

• Haha your always super helpful dizzy ill give that a shot😆

• Do it. Maybe go for some carnations? It will definitely make someone's day a lot better. This is totally a good idea

• Yea for sure but it's definitely gonna be something different for me I've never done something like this

• I love that idea! Its so sweet and will definitely make someone's day.

• Do it dude! Or get like 30 flowers and get a few different types! I bet it’d make their day a lot better!

• Yea definitely its something i really wanna do hopefully things go well tho lol

• I think that would be awesome, i'm single too and something like that would definitely make my day.

• Cool I'm still on the fence about the idea but seems the ladies think it would be a sweet gesture so i might just give it a shot

• Do it!! That's so sweet!! It's gonna make a lotta girls happier

• Do it its a sweet gesture who knows you might find the one

• Go for it! That's so sweet!

• Go for it. It's really sweet 😊

• For sure :)

• That's be so sweet

• I would be happy if someone give me Valentine card which I could fill out and resend , , this random person ; } donot give up, many person are in the same situation like u. Hav Have , a nice day

• Thank you so much everyone has been really supportive so i hope it really makes a lot of people hapoy

• Awwwww thats seriously so sweet! I think thats an awesome thing to do!

• Thank you i appreciate that

• No problem! You sound like a very nice, thoughtful guy. If you're considerate like that you'll have a girlfriend soon im sure 😊

• Thank you so much that means a lot who knows i might get lucky this valentines day

What Guys Said 4

• White roses is the best way to go. So no one will misunderstand it for love and boyfriends womt mind either.

• i don't think you should give them to girls you know who have bf's but it is fine generally. i did this in high school. i'd get roses for my female friends. nothing romantic just give one to each to let them know i appreciate them

• Its cool bro but in case a dude doesn't like it for you giving flowers just leave the dude and his girl and give the rest

• My opinion is two fold... yes, that's an awesome nice thing to do, but no, encouraging V-day is pitiful..