#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Girls and guys in long distance relationships, what are you doing for Valentine’s day?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I've paid for all her travel and hotel for her to see me (we aren't that far apart only in a different shire.) We are going to do the classic I pay for meal and cinema and we have hard sex all night. (Hard sex might be swapped for cuddling up (it depends when her time of the month is as I don't want to cause discomfort.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know lol there is a 7hr time difference so imma just text him and then watch anime in the dark lol but I might give him my number so I could call and actually hear his voice

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Sent him a care package with flight tickets to come visit me along with candy and an all inclusive vacation to wherever he wants. 😁 I can’t wait for him to receive it.

• Skype with each other, im planning on having dinner with my fiancee via Skype.

• We're having our first voice call through Skype. I'm super excited, but also nervous.

Valentines Day