#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How to handle Valentine's Day if you're not official?

I've been dating this guy for 3 months and we've had 7 dates in total. Valentine's day is approaching and he hasn't made any plans with me. I don't want to be the one making plans since I don't want to come across as too strong and I personally think that the guy should be the one asking a woman out on such a holiday! However, I do want to do something with him... Should I give him a hint? If he doesn't make any plans with me should I assume he is not taking me seriously?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well could be he's thinking the same thing and you should both just relax amd go out and have fun, and forget about "seeming" anything. =^>

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's wanting to surprise you with something :) Just be patient Valentine's day is still like a week away.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say just ask him. Decide together

What Girls Said 2

• Just be like so what're you doing Valentine's day? We should do something! Then let him plan

• 3 months and still not in a relationship? Weird. Take initiative and tell him what you want.