#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

VALENTINES DAY PRESENT: should I get my boyfriend and I matching but different colored bracelets?

My boyfriend and I are long distance right now. I thought it would be cute to get long distance bracelets. His would be black and mine would be white. VALENTINES DAY PRESENT: should I get my boyfriend and I matching but different colored bracelets?
  • No don't
  • Yes do it

1413

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends if he is the guy who likes to wear this kind of things. But, in general I would say that this is really a good idea and even if he is not that kind of person who wears this, Im sure he will like it when this comes from you. I mean the intention behind this bracelet is not just about looking nice by wearing this, it is more about the connection between you two :)

So to sum it up, unless he is the kind of person who hates to wear bracelets, then buy it for him :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally i dont like bracelets on guys cause i imagined sumn feminine but aww those are cute. My boyfriend and i have matching rings. I wear mine on a chain around my neck and he wears his on his ring finger

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 12

• As a person who gave that got a pair of custom couple bracelets - Im all for it... its a great thing to have... Im in a long distance relationship too... it holds a huge meaning to us... brings more bondong and warmth... I say - if you want it and think your boyfriend would like that - do it.

• Guys, who like bracelets, are more likely to wear a leather bracelet. The beads are not really something a lot of guys like. I have a Zen one that I wear but it isn't a common thing for guys. I personally prefer my leather ones.

• if you want him to wear it, get his input on picking it out...

• I have the black one and its pulling my arms hairs it hurts a bit i dont recommand it. (It also took a long time to ship)

• Is Megan you're name? I am not sure. I don't celebrate valentines day. What does she like tough? Movies, musics, cars, places? Anything at all?

• Well if you think he will enjoy it, sure. But don't do it for you it's selfish and a little possesive.

• He's never going to wear it. And if he does it's not going to tell other girls he's taken.

• some guys have bracelets try a shirt or something else he want to show it off and you off as well

• Just say no homo befor

• Give him a friendship band

• Look good.

• Personally I think it's a great idea, it's not like too flashy or anything if he's a guy that doesn't wear bracelets that much.

What Girls Said 13

• Do you know how he feels about wearing jewelry? Does he have any other bracelets? I'm sure he will appreciate the gesture, but if you want to make sure that it's something he'll happily wear all the time, you should probably make sure he likes bracelets first. Maybe he'd prefer a necklace, or a key chain.

• Yeah its siluper cute n id want my boyfriend to think of me everytime he looks at it lol

• If a guy truly loves and cares about you he will wear the bracelet.

• Why not! sweet idea :)

• Do you think he'd actually want to wear it?

• it's a good idea

• Do it

• I think its a good idea

• Yasss, it's cute

• That sounds like a great idea!

• That's sweet

• Yes that's very cute!

• Omg yes!!! I bought my LDR boyfriend one (his is black, mine is white) and he absolutely LOVES it and wear it everyday! 😍🙈💕

• He's also not the type of guy to wear bracelets but the fact that he wears and loves it because it's something that came from me is so cute and means so much to us!

Valentines Day