#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do you think about GaG's new Valentines Day Photo Contest?

I think its hilarious that they promote #LoveYourself and then create a contest that applies only to people who are in relationships or have experienced romance. Given that there are a lot of single and bitter people on this site, I think the idea behind this contest is a bit hypocritical. What do you think?

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/valentines-day/q2923859-valentine-s-day-photo-contest-what-was-your-most-romantic-experience

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's disturbing the privacy of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to participate bt my experience didn't have any pics to go with it. So i figured i’d lose anyway since i didn't keep any pics of my ex

What Guys Said 2

• I'm single but I'm not bitter, CBA to read the link, wats it about?

• It's a contest ($25 Amazon gift card) to share a photo of your most romantic moment with a brief description.

• Meh, I like a game but that's boring and romance is a matter of opinion, I thought if I can take out the hottest girl I can find and get a photo I might win lmao

• agree

What Girls Said 2

• Like I said on the contest not everyone makes photos of a romantic moment. Just live and enjoy it. Also last time I checked they were only joke answers only a few serious ones

• y'all analyzing this too much lmfao
    Also, what do you expect from a something titled "Valentines Day Photo Contest" hahah