#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I always find myself being single around Valentine's day but it doesn't bother me. Who doesn't like being alone on Valentine's day?

224

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't lose sleep. When it happens, I'm saving money

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 23

• Oh, South Africa? Your tangerines are absolutely amazing.
    I am alone (consistently) all the time, and I’ve stop caring. I grow cold, cynical and sarcastic, because that’s only way how to protect myself from falling apart. And this pathetic “holiday”… It’s BS.

• Well I'm forever alone so it's never a big deal for me... plus, cheaper chocolates 😂

• I don't like it. I can't get capitalize on the deals because apparently "I'm dating myself, I'll be here in a few moments, dinner for two please." doesn't get you the discount.

• Valentine's is a great to be with some one and I think it is stupid going getting stuff for the other my opinion on this is let some you know friend or for you care about it my be you last chance too

• I always been alone, plus I don't do holidays so... I always been cool without having a Valentine... 😊

• Bothers me but I'm used to it now. Would be nice to see someone on the Day

• Well, it's not hurting me to be alone around valentines day.. It's not a big deal for me I think

• I too don't want to be alone in valentine but the thing is I always in search

• It's over hyped and over priced, I couldn't care less

• Yeah know the feeling

• I'm seeking someone good to me

• You are not alone in this ☺☺

• Nrver bothered me

• I wanna be with someone on Valentine's day

• Me too, saves me money lol!

• I'm not a big fan of it, but I'm used to it.

• It doesn't bother me either.

• Me...

• I am use to it after 5 or 6 years now

• I will help u out this time

• so ever relationship you had was short-term i'm guessing?

• Not short term per say but id start dating some one ryt after Valentine's till maybe Dec i dont normally waste my time if a guy dsnt treat me ryt so i end it n end up spending valentines single. i haven't dated anyone that lasts lol

• I hate the gifts but miss the sex

• Ghosts 👻

What Girls Said 2

• I am never alone on Valentine's day, the cuisine is to floors lower than me lol

• I don’t mind

Valentines Day