#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

If your crush were to ask you out on Valentine's day, how would you want it to go?

What is your ideal of a perfect Valentine's ask out date? Typical vday card or what?
Just a fun question.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Take me Iā€™m yours.. lol šŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 3

• If a girl gave me flowers before i could and had a day planned out, even if it contradicted mine, or if we both agreed to plan something together and had spontaneous gifts and events planned... haha i'd probably marry her right there.

• ... if i had the luck.
    I would take her to an really cute place, with candles/roses and so on and on. Having an awesome dinner..

and then walking home with her.. she wearing my jacket.. when we arrive at home we gonna grab an good bottle of wine šŸ‘Œ

• An invite to an activity would be fun

What Girls Said 2

• I am actually talking to a guy that basically asked me to be him Valentine.. and I low-key hope he kinda asks me to leave the talking stage to something more! loll
    and fdsjkbsk I don't know,
    but.. I basically told him (this is my weird fantasy date)
    I live in like a city.. and my Dream Date was to go to the top of a Parking Garage at Dusk and just listen to the city, and watch the sun drop down and look the stars that are strong enough to show, and then have a some pizza and soda, and then smoke a bowl or something.. and then fhfjredfshs that would be a perfect Valentine Date, and that would be a Perfect day and that would be just.. rjidgbfshd

buuutt if you are looking to what to do for your person of Interest.. then bring her//him on their dream date, and just ask them if they wanna be your valentine loll that will be so cute and so much fun! and they won't forget it!

• do you want to be my valentine? do you want to go out for dinner? do you want to be my gf?