#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys, If a girl is lonely, what would you do to make her happy, even if you're far away? Feeling sad?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I wilp try to make her happy by asking will you be my ValentineπŸ˜‚
    As i am also lonely
    I wilk also try to chat with her to make her happy and also tell her special she is
    I mean how beautiful she is and how much beautiful is her heart
    By the way everything is for you😘

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 27

• 1... I'd ask her to flirt with me in texts and I'd rate how much flirtatious she is...
    2.. I'd say... I take you to moon and argues with the moon that "look this girl.. How beautiful she is... Don't be jealous of this girl... Take a pic of us and post it on the earth"...

• If I was in a good financial situation, I would go to comfort her. If money isn't so good, I'd video chat that person till they felt better.

• Flowers, a text telling her she's awesome, a picture of a really cute thing.
    Baby or animal.

• That's super sweet! You made me smile. ☺

• I've done it all.
      Once I put scented candles in a girls room, with her friends help, so she came home to that on a bad day of work.

Sometimes it's good too watch a woman cry.

• Try to fill her time. Just be there for her. Let her know that she has me as a friend. Id treat her like a lady.

• First of all chat with her, and would take care of her in every aspect. And if she likes then would go on a long drive.

• If she is feeling lonely in that way, I would buy her a lovense (a vibrator which I can control over the internet) & sext with her at the same time while I control the vibrator. Sadly none of people I am currently sexting with have oneπŸ˜₯

• Talk to her.. send her flowers.. send surprise gifts with me carrying the last one just to see the surprise on her face

• Guided meditation over the phone. Can be sensual or sexual. Both of you lay in a dark, comfortable place and talk out a scenario.

• Is she my girl? I'd probably be Skyping her often. Weekend visits depending on how far.

• Talk to a guy you like on the phone. A sexy voice goes a long way

• Make her laugh, flirt a little, ask to know more about her

• I wouldn't do shit because it's not my fucking buisness. Run your own fucking life, stop asking men to do everything for you.

• Make sure she knew i was thinking of her as often as possible.

• I will simply ask her "how her day was" and then I'll just listen.

• Chat with her since I am also bored... it will be good for both of us

• It's happens. I make sure she is happy. Whether it's in a form of advice, positivity, suprises or sharing everyday moments.β™₯

• she'll get over it. Leave a message saying all the best.

• I do what ever I could to make her fill better send flowers gel if I could I'd fly out to her

• You got perfect boobs honey

• Tell her how beautiful and special she is

• All u can do is call her or send her a gift

• I will join her and make her that surprise

• Talk to her, or chat with her.

• I will cook food
    her favorite dish

• may be a nude dick show

• Hit her up with humor, stories and memes

• Cann you message me if youu avaible?

Valentines Day