#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Single people-- what does it feel like to be single/ alone on Valentine's Day?

Single people-- what does it feel like to be single/ alone on Valentine's Day??

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• @kuchintha I've became disillusioned with it all long time ago. It's very much the equivalent of this scene when it comes to things like love, relationships, etc. but that's because I became very deep and started thinking very deep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0pcWxcROI

That the ultimate truth to everything and anything, it's all nothingness and emptiness, all impermanence, that the finality of reality actually is and is unavoidable, regardless of whether you have someone or have no one, have something or have nothing. It's quite laughable, it all really is, it's like a complete bad joke. So it's like whether I had someone or not, it really won't make a difference, it's just another over commercialized holiday to me anyway.

If you were really deep and if you are capable of thinking really deep, you either become extremely unhappy or you might finally learn to just let it all go, because ONLY THEN you'll realize that there are only so much that happens in your life and in this world that you actually have any control over.

Most Helpful Girl

• just like any other day, except that I will be consuming more chocolates and sweets with my family. <3 :) :D spread some love <3 Happy Valentines to you and Everyone! I hope for everyone who is lovable and single will meet their match soon and grow in faith and love. <3

What Guys Said 24

• I would like to say, that it is like any other day of the year... but it isn't.

Its in the news, the radio and in the real world, valentines day is omnipresent, everywhere you look at.
    Its frustrating and depressing.

• Like every other day, not too good not too bad. Don't need to buy presents or do stuff I don't want to do can just go to the bar have a few beers and some wings

• It'd be nice to spend it with somebody. At least I don't turn into one of those bitter assholes that tell everyone they hate it when nobody else cares.

• At first it didn't bother me. (1-14)

Then it did bother me. (15-20)

Then it really bothered me. (20-25)

Now I don't care. (26-27)

• I don’t know. What does it feel like to be a dying relationship?

• It feels sad though I'm not really into the Valentine hype!

• At least i dont have to buy shit. Valentined day is overrated.

• It feels fantastic, like any other day of the week being single.

• It's feels like it is some festival & someone has died in our house

• After being in a long-term relationship it sucks it really really sucks thanks for asking

• The day passes in a jiffy and still i don't realize that it's a valentines day...

• It feels like a couple hundred in the black!

• When's Valentine's day again?

• It feels like every other day

• Suck's you should try it.

• Depressing

• Equal as the other 364/5 days of the year.

• Happy and bored

• Sad, depressind and mad

• Unlucky, rejected

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 11

• I have never celebrated Valentine's Day, even when I was with my ex. So I don't really feel a difference between this and other days.

• It feels like every other day except you're a tad richer cuz you don't have to buy a bunch of materialistic shit, don't get me wrong, I have a Valentine and I'm still being asked by people lol

• Doesn't feel like anything, really. The 14th isn't a celebration of love in Finland. It's a celebration of friendship.

• I hate Valentine’s Day. When I do or don’t have someone. I always thought it was a stupid holiday. So nothing, I feel nothing.

• Just terrible.

• It absolutely sucks

• Happily cheap as fuck actually! :)

• Depressing for me

• Great its just a day really

• It doesn't feel any different

• Omg I hate it I wish I had my ex with me