#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How do you feel when you're single or alone during Valentine's day?

I usually get sad when I go to the stores and see like all the Valentine's day things. Then after a few hours I won't care.

49

Most Helpful Girl

• This year will be different. I will be lonely single but in great spirits, I can do whatever I want and do and take my time to be happy!! I am loving being fit! It's a huge part of my life now... never thought it would be but anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it.

• There's no such thing as a lonely women. They choose to be by themselves.

• @TheUglyMan you miss the point, but you are right too. Yes I choose to be on my own... but that's bc my ex of 12.5 years screw off with my friend 6 months ago today and they are getting engage this Valentine's day and there's nobody to be with bc all the greatest man are actually here in GAG, and mo one here where I am are worth being with as they are looser. ... so I'll be a lonely woman and I choose it and I will love it being me. I am not mad at you ok. 😊 I am happy now. Thanks for your input though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been single so long that I stopped caring about Valentine's, people talk about it, then they stop till the next year, that's been my experience with it the past 5 years

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• I used to like it, because it meant the candy went on sale the next day. But now I don’t care. It’s a meaningless faux holiday.

• I mean it's meaningless to single people but probably not meaningless to couples

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Single people take part in this shitshow aswell

• A bit down but I see it as anotger day and try not to think about it too much

• If you a single women it's awesome. Getting gifts and asked out by man men.

• Jst don't care... pay a visit to bookstore.. books are the best companion

• Like every day. Depressed, sad and angry.

• I don't have any choice

• So upset dude that i can not help but cry never be shy brother chances are missed

• I feel very sad and lonely, but buy a Valentine's day special chocolate and propose myself and eat that 😵😂😞

Valentines Day