#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Chocolate: What's your favourite kind for Valentine's Day?

It comes to different shapes, sizes, flavours... The list is endless! What's your favourite and which one would you offer to your significant other?

Chocolate: What's your favourite kind for Valentine's Day?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 H CHOCOLAT SUPPLEMENT(アッシュ ショコラ サプリメント)
    2 Cacao ∞ Magic (カカオマジック)
    3 CHOCOLATIER PALET D’OR(ショコラティエ パレ ド オール)
    4 Tokyo Chocolate(トーキョー チョコレート)
    5 W. Boléro(ドゥブルベ・ボレロ)
    6 Pâtissier es koyama (パティシエエスコヤマ)
    7 MOUNTAIN(洋菓子マウンテン)
    8 BEL AMER(ベル アメール)
    9 THÉOBROMA MUSÉE DU CHOCOLAT(ミュゼ ドゥ ショコラ テオブロマ)
    10 LE CHOCOLAT DE H(ル ショコラ ドゥ アッシュ)

0|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Valentine's day brings with it shitty stale boxed chocolates that don't even taste good before they sat on the shelf for 2 Valentine's seasons in a row. Fuck Valentine's and it's shitty chocolates.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly am not a huge fan of chocolate/candy in general, but maybe white or milk chocolate truffles

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever cheap shit I buy because I have no ability to communicate to the opposite gender as more than a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy her some imported chocolate from belgium (variety) with a bundle of roses that is if i were in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine would be chocolate caramels i love them are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that no bastard's laced with Ex Lax for a prank...

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooove cherry Cordials

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate is chocolate, gimmie

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the chocolates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather make money

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• im from the U. S. and a good American chocolate is ghirardelli. the popular American chocolates that I like are snickers, twix, & 3 musketeers. Some stores carry international chocolates and these are some of my favorites: I love the kinder bueno chocolates, kinder joy eggs, Cadbury crunchie bar, and aerated chocolate like Aero.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no SO and I won't have one anytime soon. I'm doomed and I have to wait centuries until I can be in a relationship...

My favorite is white chocolate, and I would give him a box of dark chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can relate.

• Show All
    • We don't know each other, so obviously we don't know each other's reasons for being single. Everyone has a story to tell. I just feel the same way sometimes and I felt related. I'm not just a silly girl whining about not having a SO, if that's how it came off.

• Yeah, that's true, we don't know each other. And I know what you mean.
      And I've never thought that you were a silly girl whining about not having a boyfriend.

• If we’re talking fantasy chocolate I loooove See’s chocolates and I like to give the same unless someone has a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I love very dark chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw that. I can chocolate can be easily bought. What most of us women want. Is simple for the man to cook us a romantic meal. Like seafood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the fancy type chocolate lol just give me one dollar chocolate and I'm happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Kit Kats or peanut butter fluff truffles coated in chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love chocolate with pecans, hazelnuts, or walnuts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • White chocolate and milk chocolate. Truffles are life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • If say any as long as it has no raisins or nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give me a chocolate bar

0|0
    0|0
  • The Orange and strawberry filled kind