#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I send a gift for Valentine's Day to my crush?

There is this guy that I like for a long time now, but I've never told him about my feelings. When we are around each other there is a friendly atmosphere, but that's it. We laugh, we make jokes, we have a good time together. I like being around him. Unfortunately, I study in a different town and the last time I saw him was a few months ago, during Christmas holidays (he lives in my birthtown). So, as I said I've never told him about my feelings, because a) I'm a chicken, b) I'm afraid I'll ruin things between us, if I tell him the truth. I don't know if he has a girlfriend, if I asked it would seem weird, but if I send him a gift (e. g. card/rose/chocolate/teddy bear) and he indeed had a girlfriend I would hate to mess up their relationship. I'm not that kind of girl... I don't think there is a way to find out if he has a girlfriend or not, so should I send him a gift nonetheless? Should I send it anonymously and see his reaction? Should I tell him how I feel (although I doubt he likes me this way, he hasn't shown any signs that he'd like ssomething more)?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Why dont you just tell him how you feel as a Valentine's day gift?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm getting mixed signs from him to be honest. I cannot tell if he likes me or he is just friendly. And if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same way, things will get really weird and awkward and I'm not sure if I'll ever find the strength to look him in the eye.

• Just be honest. Honesty is da wae. (Yes, i did)

Most Helpful Girl

• He has a girlfriend, no

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know if he has a girlfriend. That's the point. Of course, I wouldn't do anything if I was sure he had a girlfriend.

• I'm not sure... Some kind of stuffed animal with some message on it perhaps? I don't think I'm brave enough to write a letter and tell him how I feel. Especially when I'm not sure if he is in a relationship.

• Find that out first, before you express your feelings

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!