#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I've never been on a date on Valentine's Day. Anyone out there in the same boat?

• I'm in the same boat.
    Vote A
  • I've been on 1 or 2
    Vote B
  • Nope, I've been on a bunch.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Never saw the point in valentines day- It is just a day like any other day. I show my partner that I love them on the other days anyway, so why go out of your way to go on a date on the busiest date day in the year. Every traditional date place is full and it just feels forced when you are surrounded by so many couples.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• To have a 'date' you need someone who likes you. so no, never had a valentines date

0|1
    0|0
  • Same here.
    The good news is that I just found out I don't have to work on Valentine's Day! I work in one of those restaurants that everyone brings their date to, and it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how that feels. I used to be a waitress and I hated having to work at break neck speed on only a few days out of the year.

• I wouldn't say the same boat. I've never cared about Valentine's Day, and if in a relationship would only care if it was important to her. Absent that, it is not depressing or anything else because it is meaningless to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even while in a relationship I never went on Valentine's Day dates. We went against social standards and expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I'm in the same boat. This will be the 21st valentines day in a row that I won't have a girl to spend it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a day that's supposedly encouraging for love there is an overwhelming amount of people who remain single/unloved.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat. Never took a girl out or had a date
    with a girl on Valentines Day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. It's a meaningless day for me, so it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a girlfriend so no i've never had a valentines date

0|0
    0|0
  • Whole life on the same boat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on a bunch, but she didn't know it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. Usually working

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on infinite dates with netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Valentines Day Is A Depressing Observance We Have, As It Does Not Involve Everyone...
    Only Those Who Are In A Relationship Or Married Can Participate...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

Recommended myTakes