#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I've never been on a date on Valentine's Day. Anyone out there in the same boat?

• I'm in the same boat.
  • I've been on 1 or 2
  • Nope, I've been on a bunch.
    Vote C

1115

Most Helpful Girl

• Never saw the point in valentines day- It is just a day like any other day. I show my partner that I love them on the other days anyway, so why go out of your way to go on a date on the busiest date day in the year. Every traditional date place is full and it just feels forced when you are surrounded by so many couples.

What Guys Said 15

• To have a 'date' you need someone who likes you. so no, never had a valentines date

• Same here.
    The good news is that I just found out I don't have to work on Valentine's Day! I work in one of those restaurants that everyone brings their date to, and it sucks.

• I know how that feels. I used to be a waitress and I hated having to work at break neck speed on only a few days out of the year.

• I wouldn't say the same boat. I've never cared about Valentine's Day, and if in a relationship would only care if it was important to her. Absent that, it is not depressing or anything else because it is meaningless to me.

• Even while in a relationship I never went on Valentine's Day dates. We went against social standards and expectations.

• Yep I'm in the same boat. This will be the 21st valentines day in a row that I won't have a girl to spend it with.

• For a day that's supposedly encouraging for love there is an overwhelming amount of people who remain single/unloved.

• I'm in the same boat. Never took a girl out or had a date
    with a girl on Valentines Day.

• Same here. It's a meaningless day for me, so it doesn't matter.

• Never had a girlfriend so no i've never had a valentines date

• Whole life on the same boat lol

• I've been on a bunch, but she didn't know it.

• Same here. Usually working

• I'm in the same boat

• I've been on infinite dates with netflix

• Valentines Day Is A Depressing Observance We Have, As It Does Not Involve Everyone...
    Only Those Who Are In A Relationship Or Married Can Participate...

What Girls Said 10